• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DATASHEET: Bogota, Colombia
[-] The following 1 user Likes jacktheripper's post:
  • Rick91
jacktheripper Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
DATASHEET: Bogota, Colombia
Yo Gs, thought I'd be the first to try out NN's new template.. respect.

Some background: I'm from Chattanooga Tennessee, age 24, 5'9 and reasonably good looking. I got into game about a year ago after my friend gave me Neil Strauss's book. He also told about Naughty's site. After reading his adventures I decided to start my own. I heard so much of Colombian women so I decided to visit for two weeks. I got my flag! Hope this the first of many.

Bogota, Colombia

Brief Overview of the City

I liked Bogota. The nightlife is really good. I was told it wasn't safe, but I had no problems. Things are cheap (but not that cheap), and it's a cool place to spend a few days. I would recommend that you take some Spanish lessons before you go.

The Women

Colombian women disappointed me a little but you do see some crazy sexy bitches with good faces and phat bootys. They like the gringos.. but you gotta have some Spanish down (mine is poor). A lot of girls I tried to game had barely any English. They are DTF, but you can't be shy and lead. I pipelined before I went and managed to get my flag in the first week (English student). I was lucky. If I was going back I'd take Spanish lessons.

Game

I would say 3/5 but 4/5 with Spanish.
I think pipelining is the best way to go. Nighttime is not as easy as you think (a lot of groups together) and I don't do day game

An strong approach works well I find. The girls will kiss you after very little here... but ONSs are a little tougher. You need to seperate the girls from your friends.

Nightlife Recommendations

Zona Rosa: This is the main club area. It's full of gringos around and it's kinda pricey, but the girls here are hot and many speak English. Go to La Villa.

Chapinero: Shit I maced some sexy young bitches here. The area has more of a local vibe than Zona Rosa

Day Game Locations (optional)

As I said, I don't like day game.

Personal Experience

I was in Colombia for 2 weeks with a friend. I made out with 4 girls and got 1 bang - a girl I pipelined from badoo. I still dream about eating dat ass. American is such a shithole I want to go back, but I thinking maybe DR next. I think 1 week in Bogota was too long and wish we went to other cities. But there's always next time...

The Bottom Line

Learn Spanish before you go.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 04:05 AM by jacktheripper.)
03-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: DATASHEET: Bogota, Colombia
Great stuff amigo!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
03-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vorkuta Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Nice one jack. Might need to add Colombia to the bucket list.
03-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

we should all do a tour.
03-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

Let me tell you, if you were in bogota and go to DR, you will be in for a SERIOUS culture shock! Bogota blows DR out of the water in nearly every category, hands down. Return to bogota, trust me on that. 9 million people and a banging nightlife. There are also not that many gringos compared to MDE
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
BestHunter Offline
Banned

Peru
Whis is the best area to stay? I'd like to find an area where is possible to find many pay girls walking out of hotel. Surely I look for a safe area too.
thanks!
02-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

How safe is it to walk around at night alone as a gringo in Bogota?

As a side note, this place is always a joke among our friends. In 2013 when I was moving to Bosnia, I had a friend who thought that was Bogota, Colombia. She is a teacher. Commence jokes about the American school system in 3, 2, 1...
02-03-2015, 09:07 PM
[-]
  •
BestHunter Offline
Banned

Peru
(02-03-2015, 09:07 PM)Don Wrote: How safe is it to walk around at night alone as a gringo in Bogota?

Look! I know very well Colombia but I don't know Bogota at all. I know how I have to move and walk. Surely I will not go alone in the night. I need to know a safer place in Bogota where I can meet semi-pro or freelancers on the street (in the day and in the night) near hotel.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 10:24 PM by BestHunter.)
02-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
spamme Offline
Stowaway

University bars circa monserat. Dona ceci ect.
skip hostals. North bogota is good.
you can get a 3-4star hotel for a million mil 200k.
real linen good breakfast. In centro 4blocks from museun oro. Use travel site look for a month. Then go in person argue corperate rate.
staging or as the police say grooming bis best if you only have a week or two. Then she can meet you . If time doesnt matter. Prime meat undamaged can be had in smaller locations and the women line up at the bar to take turns on you.
mocoa. Hotel hulicionations. 8k colombian a month. Nice place. 4 beers. Lots of tang . Florencia neiva the same. Pesto has some prime meat west of cali. Rich outskirts of bucaramunga for darker meat.

so no big city attitude old world charm you can find a trophie here. .remember women under 30 are evil. So watch your shi in tourist areas and big cities. Couldent trade sex for fried chicken here. 3pc im not cheap. Lol
miss those places. Some of the nicest tits in the world.
Love my bogota jackie. Her body is priceless.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 02:20 PM by spamme.)
12-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Find Reply