Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where should I go next in S. America?
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

Big Grin  Where should I go next in S. America?
I think Medellin is old news and played out.

Been to Panama City a few times, lots of monger places, but i'm not really monger type unless the mood strikes.

Bogota is good, but i'm looking for something new.

Any opinions on Granada, Nicaragua? Or Lima, Peru? I hear Rio is all but played out and brazil is being taken over by fembots. True?

I'm into mestizo look, more natural bodies, and fun girls that don't waste my time and can appreciate what I have to offer them.

About me: Money is no issue, schedule is no issue, blond 6+ 210 in shape, educated,dress well, chicks that dig blond guys usually dig me. I usually fly solo since there are so many chumps unable or scared to travel because their wives/gfs.

My spanish is beginner, just enough to tell girls about myself, ask them questions, and when i'm really drunk, some spanish story telling which ends up in unintentional comedy (usually a good thing). I can make basic phone calls to seal plans for the night, but if the chick talks fast, i'm lost. So that's where i'm at. I'm not complaining, most dudes in their 30's are stuck at home changing shitty diapers and gettin' brow beaten by their chubby American wives.

I chose the other course. So what do you guys think? I'm about to go crazy here in gringalandia! Smile

12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Where should I go next in S. America?
Rio isn't a bad choice, it's hard to dislike that city even if there are a few fat girls around (it's exagerated tbh). It's an incredible and vibrant place with loads to keep you entertained other than just women and you have multiple beaches for chilling out at. Can't really go wrong, you'll find girls to keep you happy.
12-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'd say Peru if you want best overall in money, easiness of girls and general fun. People will say but the quality isn't as high as say Argentina or Rio but I think in Peru it's probably the easiest place to bat above your league if your a blond, blue eyed gringo.

12-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-06-2012, 05:10 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I'd say Peru if you want best overall in money, easiness of girls and general fun. People will say but the quality isn't as high as say Argentina or Rio but I think in Peru it's probably the easiest place to bat above your league if your a blond, blue eyed gringo.

Rick,depends on bigbootylvrs profile. Lima, Peru would be alright for me, but not as well as for you. A good in between, if he didnt like Medellin that much....would be Cali. Rio is too played out.
12-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zak Offline
Stowaway

I think Rio is played out for tourists who don't speak good Portuguese- enough to hold a decent conversation- who don't have local connections and who don't know the lie of the land. If you don't have these things in your favour and plan to hang out in hostels in Copacabana and Ipanema, then lower your expectations about how many Samba Queens you will bang.

Rio is still a great place to visit but I regularly see people exaggerating about the local women and who don't give a full and honest account of that city, which is not as good as it used to be by a long way.
12-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-06-2012, 05:31 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 05:10 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I'd say Peru if you want best overall in money, easiness of girls and general fun. People will say but the quality isn't as high as say Argentina or Rio but I think in Peru it's probably the easiest place to bat above your league if your a blond, blue eyed gringo.

Rick,depends on bigbootylvrs profile. Lima, Peru would be alright for me, but not as well as for you. A good in between, if he didnt like Medellin that much....would be Cali. Rio is too played out.

Made an error in spelling Rick.....you would do better in Lima than I based on age, look, energy etc. Though I wouldnt do bad lol. The point being is bigbootylvr has to see his strenghts and make a decision based on that. From the little I know of him, Cali would be a solid choice.
(12-06-2012, 05:34 AM)Zak Wrote: I think Rio is played out for tourists who don't speak good Portuguese- enough to hold a decent conversation- who don't have local connections and who don't know the lie of the land. If you don't have these things in your favour and plan to hang out in hostels in Copacabana and Ipanema, then lower your expectations about how many Samba Queens you will bang.

Rio is still a great place to visit but I regularly see people exaggerating about the local women and who don't give a full and honest account of that city, which is not as good as it used to be by a long way.

In Rio you can bang 5 or 6s without that much difficulty and usually over 26. But why go to such trouble and spend so much money for that, unless your life´s dream is to see the Christ.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012, 05:47 AM by chochemonger1.)
12-06-2012, 05:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Rio is just one of those magical cities where even if you aren't banging girls you can have an amazing time. First time I was there I didn't bang and still rated it as one of the best cities I'd ever been to. Went back a few months later and banged a couple of times and liked it even more.
12-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-06-2012, 06:25 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Rio is just one of those magical cities where even if you aren't banging girls you can have an amazing time. First time I was there I didn't bang and still rated it as one of the best cities I'd ever been to. Went back a few months later and banged a couple of times and liked it even more.

I can see that RockingForever. Each one has his own view of what it is to have a great time in a ctiy. Though Rio, and Brazil in general are deteriorating fast, so guys go there ASAP.....because it is still good.
12-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I could live in Brazil and be happy there, I am sure of that. There's plenty of attractive chicks still interested in foreigners even in Sao Paulo which a lot of people said were difficult but I did alright there with middle class student girls I met in clubs and another amazing girl I met in a hostel in Rio where she was for a few days before meeting her again in SP.
12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Zak's post:
  • chochemonger1, Dash
Zak Offline
Stowaway

[quote='RockingForever'
There's plenty of attractive chicks still interested in foreigners even in Sao Paulo which a lot of people said were difficult but I did alright there with middle class student girls I met in clubs and another amazing girl I met in a hostel in Rio where she was for a few days before meeting her again in SP.

With due respect buddy, it's the other way around, São Paulo with good reason, doesn't get that many tourists and people are generally cool about foreigners due to them still not being ubiquitous. Rio on rather other hand has a lot of tourists concentrated in Zona Sul and gringos are often regarded as sex tourists and/or horndogs there for only one reason and we know there's a lot of truth in that. Many more middle class\wealthier women will not want to be seen with a foreigner because of this preconception. A solo Gringo who doesn't speak the lingo has some barriers to overcome if he doesn't want to deal exclusively with semi-pros and favela chicks.
12-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

A lot of people say girls in SP are really stuck up and snobby but I didn't find that at all.
12-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-07-2012, 02:19 AM)RockingForever Wrote: A lot of people say girls in SP are really stuck up and snobby but I didn't find that at all.

3 questions:

1. How do you look race wise?
2. Where did you approach these friendly Paulistas? Clubs? Street? Social circle?
3. Are you fluent in Portuguese?

Mixx
12-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I'm white as they come. I met girls through social circle and clubs. Portuguese is basic. This bitchy, stuck up, Paulista attitude girls talk about is something I never experienced. I went out a lot to different parts of town and everyone I met was friendly at the very least.
12-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
expater Offline
Deckhand

again, lot of misinformation about peru. you can bang 2-4's all day like Rick and Dash, who also like to bang whore everywhere they go.

peru has hot chicks but not for turist status, social-proofless, no luxury apartment, smelly backpackers, not without bankroll.. for ex.taking chick to Cala's in Lima will hit your wallet for 100 USD minimum for two or any other hot spots..drinks can run easliy 15-20 usd in Lima for places where hot chicks reside.

rich chicks in lima will scan you out and determine if your just useless backpacker loooking for desperate pussy.

yes, indeed. go to peru for 2-4's and you have memories to fuck dog's in human disguise for lifetime.
12-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Lmao at mr explater.

This dude is either one or a combination of the following

1) Old

2) Ugly

3) Zero Game

Which caused him to either

1) Strike out in Peru

2) Only manage to fuck 2-4's

You dont know shit dude. A young good looking white guy can pull hot chicks in Latin America, regardless of whether he is a backpacker or not. You obviously are not one, so you dont know, or do know, and are just a bitter fuck.

Gtfo of here with that bullshit.

What the fuck does a girl being rich have to do with anything? Being rich doesnt make a girl hot. There is ugly rich chicks just like there is poor - middle class hot chicks. You dumb fuck

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 11:50 PM by Dash.)
12-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Find Reply