Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where should I go next in S. America?
[-]
  •
expater Offline
Deckhand

RE: Where should I go next in S. America?
here we go..this dash dude along with the rickster belong to whore monger forum where ever the fuck that is

going to peru and fuck 2-4's is their game or fuck a filthy whore

they dont even have idea what rich chicks go as they frequent low class joints.

again, peru is good for whore mongers and very low quality dog women.

rich chicks of san isidro for example smell miles away desperation of gringo riff raff or scums like dash and rick.
12-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Like I said dude. You dont know shit, and are obviously a bitter hater.

Your mad brah. We can see it. We went to Peru thinking you were gonna smash some hot ass and took a L.

This is due to you either being old, ugly, or having no clue how to interact with women.

I know exactly where all the high end places are when I travel. Only thing is I am smart enough to not rely on them for pussy and usually avoid them unless I am with a local for social proof. If you have traveled enough you would know rich chicks usually have a bitch shield and are harder to fuck. Stop kidding yourself about backpackers. A hot young in shape stud backpacker can pull hot chicks in Latin America, even hot rich girls. Sorry, you cant experience that first hand.

Like I pointed out to your dumb ass, being rich doesnt make a girl hot. You can easily find ugly ass rich chicks just like you can easily find hot poor - middle class chicks.

Face it, you struck out in Pero or only managed to fuck dogs as you put it. You bitter and we can all see that from a mile away.

Try the Philippines brah, you might can pull something better than a 4 there. Then again maybe not! lmao

Fucking hating ass chump

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 12:07 AM by Dash.)
12-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Expater where have you not actually struck out in?
12-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Deckhand

Rick why don't you just post pics of some of the girls you f*cked in Peru? and then your point is proven, or people can come to their own conclusions.

Expater, while your he's at it why don't you post some pics of TOP TIER girls youve f*cked, and don't just post some pics of models and say the quality was similar.

12-08-2012, 03:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(12-08-2012, 03:29 AM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: Rick why don't you just post pics of some of the girls you f*cked in Peru? and then your point is proven, or people can come to their own conclusions.

Expater, while your he's at it why don't you post some pics of TOP TIER girls youve f*cked, and don't just post some pics of models and say the quality was similar.

That wouldnt prove anything. Unless someone can verify the poster and then the poster puts a picture of him fucking a chick with both their faces visible. No one is producing a picture like that.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 05:03 AM by Dash.)
12-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Dash
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Because even if i did that proves nothing. It doesn't take much to go onto a randoms facebook or dating profile and copy and paste the link. It doesn't mean i fucked them. I don't believe chochemonger on what on says because he posts pics of girls he fucks. I believe him because he just has that truth telling vibe. Am i the only one who believes within a couple of posts of someone that they are telling the truth. I thought it was called not being a social retard. Sure people could fake shit but why? When they do it is often blatantly obvious or they trip up somewhere with there story but generally these guys are rare. Seriously someone that can be bothered putting together elaborate tales of their exploits must be as rare as serial killers are. How demented would they seriously need to be to put in the effort? In the end i just give people the benefit of the doubt once i feel their vibe.
12-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Rick,

With you on that. Pictures of girls prove absolutely nothing. Like you, I go off of the vibe I get from a poster. You can usually tell if someone is bs'ing with over the top stuff, or if they give off the impression they are always trying to "impress".
12-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
This is also why expater is full of shit. Did he go into any details on the "dogs" he fucked in Lima. Does he have any advice on actually anything? He is also full of shit about rich girls in Peru not going with gringos. The second hottest girl i fucked in my life was a married rich arequipan chick and all the details on it are in my arequipa sheet. It was probably one of my best pulls in terms of what i did to get the bang. If he would actually like to read it and find fault with it i welcome him to.

12-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

Getting back to the original question of this thread. A place I feel might be underrated and have a lot of quality, if you like young thin mestizas with long black hair is Paraguay. If I was the Warren Buffett of PUAs, I would invest time in that country. I will be going there next year.Big Grin
For you white guys the exotic factor would be very high there also.
12-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Explater is so full of shit it aint even funny. Dude is clueless or just straight bitter. Its obvious he struck out in Peru and hates life and talks shit about Peru to try to make himself feel better and puts down or rejects other guys success stories. Sad individual. I swear he is either butt ass ugly or old. One of the other.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 05:32 AM by Dash.)
12-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-08-2012, 05:32 AM)Dash Wrote: Explater is so full of shit it aint even funny. Dude is clueless or just straight bitter. Its obvious he struck out in Peru and hates life and talks shit about Peru to try to make himself feel better and puts down or rejects other guys success stories. Sad individual. I swear he is either butt ass ugly or old. One of the other.

Let the haters go Dash. I learned that lesson this last week lol. They are not worth the time. But do some of your famous research on Paraguay. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
12-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(12-08-2012, 05:57 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 05:32 AM)Dash Wrote: Explater is so full of shit it aint even funny. Dude is clueless or just straight bitter. Its obvious he struck out in Peru and hates life and talks shit about Peru to try to make himself feel better and puts down or rejects other guys success stories. Sad individual. I swear he is either butt ass ugly or old. One of the other.

Let the haters go Dash. I learned that lesson this last week lol. They are not worth the time. But do some of your famous research on Paraguay. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Your right, I prob should. But, for some reason I feel the need to check these haters.

One of my good tennis buddies family is from Paraguay. He went there recently during the summer and said he had a good time. Was even considering moving there.

I def want to visit Paraguay. But it will be after Peru, Venezuela, and Argentina most likely.
12-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-08-2012, 06:04 AM)Dash Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 05:57 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:

Your right, I prob should. But, for some reason I feel the need to check these haters.

One of my good tennis buddies family is from Paraguay. He went there recently during the summer and said he had a good time. Was even considering moving there.

I def want to visit Paraguay. But it will be after Peru, Venezuela, and Argentina most likely.

If you go to Argentina 2nd or 3rd tier city Dash
12-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mixx's post:
  • chochemonger1
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-07-2012, 11:38 AM)RockingForever Wrote: I'm white as they come. I met girls through social circle and clubs. Portuguese is basic. This bitchy, stuck up, Paulista attitude girls talk about is something I never experienced. I went out a lot to different parts of town and everyone I met was friendly at the very least.

Hummm....I knew you were going to say clubs, but which club exactly? Paulistanas that are 7 and above in looks typically have very bitchy attitudes, but if you were chasing 6's and you are white as they come, you will definitely NOT see any attitudes from them, only the most sought after pretty ones. Especially since your Portuguese is basic, I can only guess you were not chasing top tier girls 7+ in looks as the hot girls rarely speak English at all (they don't need to)- just a guess, and no I am not trying to offend you.

Granted a few 7+s will be friendly towards foreigners if you are meeting them through social circles, and not cold street or club approaches!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 06:28 AM by Mixx.)
12-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Some clubs I can remember the names of that I visited and had no issues with bitchy girls or attitude...
D-Edge, Fun House, Sonique, Sarajevo, Astronete, Vegas, Milos Garage, Gloria, Clash, Hot Hot and many other places around Villa Madelena, Augusta and some other areas I never found the name of. Quite a wide variety of places, people, music, styles and classes and not once did I experience anything too negative from the girls. I didn't pull in ALL these places either though.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 06:51 AM by RockingForever.)
12-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Find Reply