• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Poznan, Poland: Winter data Sheet
[-] The following 5 users Like Mixx's post:
  • chochemonger1, deb auchery, Rick91, Ryan, Zolo
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Poznan, Poland: Winter data Sheet
I have been in Poznan for 1 week, and during that 1 week, I have gotten 3 lays: One from Badoo, One from a club pull called Maracana, and another club pull from Cuba Libre.

There are a lot of cute girls here - a lot. BUT, they are not entirely slam dunk easy.

In the winter, things change somewhat. Day game is limited to a mall called "Stary Browar" (pronounced Stary Brevar). Cafes are a bust, as girls go to socialize with friends, and are not really open to chatting up strangers.

I do not think these results are typical as I pipelined on the internet prior to my trip, the second was PURE LUCK (she shoved me out of her way in a club), and the third was a result of my salsa dancing skills at a latino themed club!

All of the girls I banged were solid 7's - I did not bang anything above that (yet). 8's and above require some time to seduce, and conquer.

Where to stay

There is only one area in Poznan you will focus your efforts on: Stary Rynek (Old Market Square) and surrounding shops nearby.

Stary Rynek is where all the clubs/pubs are, and the only place for you to run any game. When you choose a flat/apt, STAY AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO STARY RYNEK! Walking distance is ideal, as it makes your logistics rock solid and you will not have to pay for taxis or even rent a car! Telling any girl you meet that your flat is only 400M away, makes it easier for her to agree to come and "have one final drink" at your place.

Where to game in the winter:

Daygame:

It is fucking cold outside, so forget about stopping girls on the street with a map, or asking where a good coffee shop is as you wait to cross the street etc - that system goes out the window in winter. Your day game options are limited to a local mall/supermarket, and as such, will be very hard to get laid by doing day game when it is winter here! With that said, day game pickups take time - and usually, girls will be very hesitant to even give you her number or so much as talk to you - they are in a mall, and when women are in a mall, they only want to do one universal thing: spend money on clothes and shoes!

I stopped one girl today at the mall, and she gave me a bitchy response as soon as I said hello, do you speak English? (I asked in Polish, she replied in English): "No, I do not know where a good dance club is, no I do not want to go with you to have some coffee, no, I cannot recommend any good restaurants"..ALL BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK!!

This clearly tells me that foreign men have run that indirect opener to the fucking ground in Poznan.

Nightgame:

Mon:

Cuba Libre is your best option, really - even if you are not a latin dancer, but if you are....you'll surely pull here! The other club, Terytorium (hip hop music) was OK, but not enough girls in pairs to talk to; if they are in groups of 3 or more, and barely speak English - you are wasting your time (and money). The cock:pussy ratio here works against you!

Tuesday:

I went to Cuba Libre on Tuesday, and it sucked. This night is top 40 dance music, and girls are NOT giving anyone the time of day I saw many other guys like me get shutdown! When girls are in large groups of 3 or more, it's pointless to approach. When they are on the dance floor, they rather dance with their friends that meet a stranger, and this was the same venue that a night before I cleaned house! Go early before 10:30 and try to mingle with girls sitting down - it's your best bet.

Nothing else going on Tuesday.

Wed:

SQ has a student night, because czekolada nightclub does not have a ladies/student night anymore (in Poznan). I am not sure if this is just for winter, and they start doing it again in Spring/Fall, but I went there to Czekolada 2 nights ago, and it was DEAD. I heard through the grapevine that SQ in Stary Broward Mall is student night on Wednesdays now.

Thursday:

SQ Nightclub: I got shot down here on every approach. So, I would personally not go back, but who knows, maybe you will hit it big. The style is upper class Poles and dance/house music.

Blue Note Jazz Cafe - was cool, but it was mostly couples. I only walked out with a make-out and a number of a 6! Grrrr :/

Friday:

Salsa night at Cuba Libre (again), so this is basically my lifeline since Czekolada lost its ladies night!

Keep in mind that Friday and Saturdays are cock-fest/cockmeat sandwich nights - get to clubs before 10PM and take what you can by 11:30PM! I am not sure if it is a legally mandated local law that clubs must have 10 men for every girl in the club to not be shutdown, but it seems that way.

Saturday:

Club Blueberry and SQ are the hottest ticket in town, but women are usually VERY STUCK UP, and will shut you down quick. You can pull some 6's out of here, but anything above that will be a fight like no other from friends, and orbiting male cock-blockers.

Sunday:

Movie day - don't bother going out anywhere, everything is dead - call up the numbers you collected and try to go for an f-close.

Summary:

Winter does suck in Poznan, but there are still women out on the streets walking and partying until Dec. 20th - I walk down the streets and see lots of pairs and single women walking, but it is too cold to stop them, and most will just leave you talking by yourself or freak out or try to get rid of you in a hurry with "sorry - no English".

The race factor:

I have gotten a few stares for being spanish, but far less than what I was expecting for being brown/latino. There are some brown skin groupies, but you will usually close those by going to latin themed clubs and not on the streets or house music clubs. Any club playing dance/house music is tough. Polish girls will not eye-fuck you like I was told they would (unless she is not that good looking).

Speaking American English has had ZERO wow factor with any girl I opened here this week. Saying I am from Miami, get a wow, but it goes nowhere past that.

Thsi is my 1 week analysis of Winter game in Poznan. I can see it has potential in the spring/fall, but you will certainly have 10x more competition from foreign men than you will in winter.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 03:50 AM by Mixx.)
12-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

RE: Poznan, Poland: Winter data Sheet
Alot of what you are saying mirrors Roosh. However, he mentioned being American opened up doors.I know saying NYC will get a WOW ,but you gotta carry it after that. Do you notice what type of guys are doing well?maybe you need to dress down? Roosh said overdressing did not win points there.
I remember mentioning to you that tan as in Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian) is liked by a lot. Maybe Brown skin is too dark? I am just asking, really do not know myself. Maybe they see it too dark, as in another race. Eastern Euro's are more racist than the West.
12-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mixx's post:
  • Zolo
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-08-2012, 11:16 AM)timmyjack Wrote: Alot of what you are saying mirrors Roosh. However, he mentioned being American opened up doors.I know saying NYC will get a WOW ,but you gotta carry it after that. Do you notice what type of guys are doing well?maybe you need to dress down? Roosh said overdressing did not win points there.
I remember mentioning to you that tan as in Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian) is liked by a lot. Maybe Brown skin is too dark? I am just asking, really do not know myself. Maybe they see it too dark, as in another race. Eastern Euro's are more racist than the West.

This was my trial week to see what works, and what does not. I will dress down more casual this week.

No, my skin is not dark - My complexion is light-skin brown, and actually everyone I meet immediately knows I am latino as they try to talk to me in Spanish. I am not being confused for Turks (those guys are a joke) which is a good thing.

I went to cuba libre tonight, and finally hooked a 9 - she was so into me, my dancing, everything was perfect - THEN HER COCK-BLOCKING GIRLFRIENDS CAME OVER AND LITERALLY PULLED HER AWAY FORM ME INTO THE SEA OF PEOPLE DANCING......Cock-blocking here in Poznan by both men and women is at Toronto, Canada levels!!!

Good thing I got her number before she was dragged away, but damn that girl was as delicious as they can ever be made!!! I just hope the connection we had did not die as I could no longer fight 4 of her GF's cock-blocking to extreme levels.

Unfortunately, I will have to cut my trip short and head to Berlin or Prague for Christmas week as this place completely dies.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 12:45 PM by Mixx.)
12-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-08-2012, 12:07 PM)Mixx Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 11:16 AM)timmyjack Wrote: Alot of what you are saying mirrors Roosh. However, he mentioned being American opened up doors.I know saying NYC will get a WOW ,but you gotta carry it after that. Do you notice what type of guys are doing well?maybe you need to dress down? Roosh said overdressing did not win points there.

This was my trial week to see what works, and what does not. I will dress down more casual this week.

No, my skin is not dark - My complexion is light-skin brown, and actually everyone I meet immediately knows I am latino as they try to talk to me in Spanish. I am not being confused for Turks (those guys are a joke) which is a good thing.

I went to cuba libre tonight, and finally hooked a 9 - she was so into me, my dancing, everything was perfect - THEN HER COCK-BLOCKING GIRLFRIENDS CAME OVER AND LITERALLY PULLED HER AWAY FORM ME INTO THE SEA OF PEOPLE DANCING......Cock-blocking here in Poznan by both men and women is at Toronto, Canada levels!!!

Good thing I got her number before she was dragged away, but damn that girl was as delicious as they can ever be made!!! I just hope the connection we had did not die as I could no longer fight 4 of her GF's cock-blocking to extreme levels.

Unfortunately, I will have to cut my trip short and head to Berlin or Prague for Christmas week as this place completely dies.

Mixx

Seems like the window of opportunity in Poznan is very short.....Oct/Nov and Apr/May. Mixx, I know you are not into online game, but maybe in the cold it is your best bet. Try a sight callled Sympatia.com I opened an account a few months ago and I get regular responses, though I almost never use it and I am not even in Poland.
12-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Man, just as expected. It's Saturday, I arrived at my nightly venue, Cuba Libre, and as I feared, I just counted 56 males and 31 females in the place, an it is only 22:15!! Only gets worse not better; time for a venue switch, rolling the dice and headed for Chzekolada tonight.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012, 07:41 AM by Mixx.)
12-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-09-2012, 07:41 AM)Mixx Wrote: Man, just as expected. It's Saturday, I arrived at my nightly venue, Cuba Libre, and as I feared, I just counted 56 males and 31 females in the place, an it is only 22:15!! Only gets worse not better; time for a venue switch, rolling the dice and headed for Chzekolada tonight.

Mixx

My brother Mixx, why should my latin ass go to eastern europe with all these complications. A medium sized Siberian city seems better to me now. Though, I will have a fight or two but who cares.
Just seems us players have to go to the most remote places to kill it NOW.
12-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
It's official: Poznan (and all of Poland) gets a thumbs down during winter months for chasing pussy; too much work under harsh conditions like 10 below zero weather.

During some interactions, I am realizing that girls would rather be in "relationships" during winter/school months with a local, and have a set routine: school, drinking and dancing with friends and fucking, than to meet a foreigner.

In Spring (May) all breakups begin. The reason for that is because each goes their separate ways for the summer. Every girl I interviewed NEVER mentions traveling with her boyfriend in the summer to Spain, Greek Islands or Croatia - I asked and they just blushed red. They make sure they are single for that. The local BF that she stubbornly stuck with during winter months is not even a casual second thought when school is about to finish in May and she is ready to go on summer sex-cation holiday.

This tells me that winter "boyfriends" are the norm. Stubbornly so too! This would explain the massive amount of slutiness during spring in April/May and again in October/November, and the closed legs and distant behavior during the school winter months.

Going out last 2 nights (Fri/Sat) was a huge disappointment, it was literally couples and cocks everywhere!! Very rare did I see girls without a man in hand (above a 6 in looks). I saw a lot of dudes prowling the streets in packs of 5 or more - pathetic. The girls that were solid 8's were also traveling in packs of 5 or more making it impossible to penetrate the group and isolate.

I have 12 more days here that I already paid for on my flat, but I am bailing back to Miami Dec. 22 - when everyone else here leaves the city for the Holidays as well. Too cold here, and I suspect is the norm with girls during winter in all of Eastern Europe. I'm definitely giving thsi another shot in late April. There are way too many cute (white) girls to ignore this country during Spring.

I did confirm that girls here do have fetish for Spanish dudes, I got stares, a lot, but again.. being with her BF was a barrier now allowing me to escalate past casual bar chat. Even f you did luck out and got a girls attention - the cock-blocking here is Toronto, Canada levels!

Overall, 3 girls in my time here so far, with the potential for at least 2 more 7's in the next 12 days I am here using internet and day game. Not bad for the shittiest month of the year to be in Poznan.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012, 12:55 AM by Mixx.)
12-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like starmaze's post:
  • deb auchery, Mixx
starmaze Offline
Stowaway

Hello! Welcome to Poznan,my home town, the most difficult place in Poland as it comes to getting chicks. Local girls are much less social and have much more bitchy attitude here than in other cities like Krakow, Łodz, Wrocław. It takes a lot of approaches to get one interested. I usually game in 22/Van Diesel/ Marakana , BlueBerry, Budda Bar. Cuba Libre. I got most of my notches from 22/Van Diesel/ Marakana.

SQ is the best place to go on Wendesday. I was there last week i have never seen so many 8", 9" in a long time. Anyway I did 5 approaches and all went nowhere, (just one chick gave me her # and flaked later on )

Anyway i definietly will be there on comming Wendesday with my friends so if you want to join us, PM.

PS. I remember you from Roosh forum Smile
12-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-10-2012, 12:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 07:41 AM)Mixx Wrote: Man, just as expected. It's Saturday, I arrived at my nightly venue, Cuba Libre, and as I feared, I just counted 56 males and 31 females in the place, an it is only 22:15!! Only gets worse not better; time for a venue switch, rolling the dice and headed for Chzekolada tonight.

Mixx

My brother Mixx, why should my latin ass go to eastern europe with all these complications. A medium sized Siberian city seems better to me now. Though, I will have a fight or two but who cares.

Because your best nights to pull are Mon, Wed and Thur. at University nights. It's funny how I hype myself up on Monday nights!!

Fri and Saturday should be left for day game and spending the night on a date.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 02:09 AM by Mixx.)
12-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(12-12-2012, 02:08 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 12:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:

Mixx

Because your best nights to pull are Mon, Wed and Thur. at University nights. It's funny how I hype myself up on Monday nights!!

Fri and Saturday should be left for day game and spending the night on a date.

Mixx
In a university town, selecting the nights to go out makes such a huge difference. Here in London I don't date on Friday's and Saturday's but those are the only days I will intentionally daygame/sarge.
12-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Ryan there's a chance I might be around London on 18th-19th, would be cool to meet
12-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

(12-08-2012, 03:36 AM)Mixx Wrote: Sunday:

Movie day - don't bother going out anywhere, everything is dead - call up the numbers you collected and try to go for an f-close.

Not true. Klub Dragon (its actually a pub, I dont know why they call it that) is moderately busy on a sunday. I SNL'd a Polish girl I met there.

https://plus.google.com/1018578916596451...A&hl=en-ZA
12-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-12-2012, 04:33 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 03:36 AM)Mixx Wrote: Sunday:

Not true. Klub Dragon (its actually a pub, I dont know why they call it that) is moderately busy on a sunday. I SNL'd a Polish girl I met there.

https://plus.google.com/1018578916596451...A&hl=en-ZA

Hummm...Ok, I'll check it out this Sunday and let you know how it goes for me.

My questions to you:

1. Did you get your SNL on winter or spring season? (Big difference in bitch attitude I notice).

2. was your girl above a 7 in looks? (be honest). I heard that Klub dragon only packs hipster chics who do not really take care fo themselves are not above a 6 in looks. Kind of like punk rock chics.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 05:03 AM by Mixx.)
12-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
thejew Offline
Stowaway

No point in arguing with Lumiere. Dragon is good, but extremely slow. Once in a while you'll find very high quality, but you'll have to fight it over with all the other cock around.
12-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-12-2012, 06:10 AM)thejew Wrote: No point in arguing with Lumiere. Dragon is good, but extremely slow.

I got your PM, and will follow your advice.

(12-12-2012, 06:10 AM)thejew Wrote: Once in a while you'll find very high quality, but you'll have to fight it over with all the other cock around.

This is the norm in Poznan: You meet girl above 7 in looks, and you must fight her cock-blocking girlfriends because THEY ALL KNOW EACH OTHER IN THE CLUBS. If you are with a girl, try to isolate to a corner, where nobody can really see her, because anyone can walk in at the door/hallway at anytime she knows, and drag her away from you. Unfortunately, the Polish girls will NEVER choose you over her cock-blocking friends, even if she is feeling your vibe and diggin' your style. Her peer approval means everything to her.

I have noticed that female cockblockers are more of a problem than Polish males. Polish men will typically stay clear from you if you put out an alpha-male/Masculine vibe like they do.

If you cannot isolate, getting her number fast is the best thing you can do and hope you can cash in later.

MIxx

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 06:29 AM by Mixx.)
12-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Find Reply