Sydney Datasheet
[-] The following 2 users Like Mirage's post:
  • Ryan, Zolo
Mirage Offline
Gunner

Sydney Datasheet

Sydney, Australia

Brief Overview of the City

Sydney would have to be the largest city in Australia, it is also basically the entry and exit hub for many airlines so if you are heading down under you are likely to have to pass through here at some point in time. I was fortunate enough to live here for a very short 6 months.

Sydney is home to Bondi Beach, the harbour bridge and opera house amongst many other lesser known things.

The Women

I have a biased opinion because I myself am Australian, but hopefully this datasheet can help you get a bit more local info that the travel books cannot.
Sydney is full of all different races of women, if it exists, im confident you will find it in Sydney. Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern, European, they all seem to congregate here.

In terms of quality, the women in Sydney are reasonable, you will find quality but not in the same numbers as Melbourne. In general however Sydney women are more dtf than Melbourne women.

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? 3/5 (Not difficult, but it can get quite competitive).

What strategy do you think would work best for picking up? Avoid the city during the day, I would be hitting up Manly beach or Bondi beach.

Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one?
Western Game applies here, treat them as though they were your typical american.

Nightlife Recommendations

Nightlife varies in consistency and location, greater Sydney is quite large and if you are on vacation I doubt that you are going to venture much further than the city and kings cross.
Kings Cross is the prominent night spot, notorious back in the day for gangs, bikies and prostitution, it's now seriously regulated at night time and cops are everywhere. It has been at least a couple of years since I have partied on the cross but i'm pretty sure not much has changed.

Dragonfly
Located in Kings Cross near the train station, if you walk out of the station away from the main street, you will see a big back alley (it looks very dodge but its safe), just follow the slutty looking women staggering down the street, that is where they are going.

Dragonfly is full of drunk, horny women. Enough said. Game here is all dancefloor, most girls here are so drunk that they won't be able to remember your name by the morning, just go caveman.

The Bank
Another Kings Cross venue, located on the main street, its a smaller venue but has some serious talent, quite a few lebanese come here. I like the lebanese look and they generally have more attractive athletic look than their chubby western alternatives.

The Golden Shief
This place is in double bay, it is very trendy and very up market. If you are backpacking on a budget, DO NOT come here because it is a waste of time. Shallow, gold diggers but incredibly hot women, if you don't have the money fake it until you make it, just don't expect them to come back to anything less than a penthouse apartment or 5 star hotel. It is worth going however to just see the best Sydney has to offer.

SOHO & Candy's
I put these two together, they are the two biggest clubs but nothing special. If you just want a venue that is large enough that you can do max approaches with nobody noticing, these are the clubs for you.

Day Game Locations (optional)

Hit up the following.

Darling Harbour
Tourist mecca for the Aquarium and Museum, plenty of bars to have a drink at and watch the talent wander past or make approaches.

Bondi Beach / Manly Beach
You will find in summer more women here than anywhere else in Sydney during the day. Lot's of tourists and backpackers, plenty of locals (locals are more likely at Coogee Beach or Manly than Bondi).

Other Info / Recommendations? (optional)

Stay in the city and not in Bondi, it puts you a 5 minute taxi ride and about $10 from Kings Cross and walking distance to Darling Harbor or a short $3.60 train trip to Bondi Junction (massive shop and close to the beach).

Sydney is expensive as far as international standards go, as of writing this I believe the AUD$ is buying almost $1.05 USD which is not so good for travelers coming into the country.
1 Coffee = $3 - $4
1 Pint = Upwards of $8 - $15 depending on location

Personal Experience

I prefer Brisbane and Melbourne to Sydney, I think what ruined Sydney for me was that I spent 6 months there and to be quite honest it is a boring city, lots of regulation and rules from the government these days.

There is enough to do for a week or two, but any longer and you will be bored. Don't waste your time heading out Monday - Wednesday, it's a pointless exercise.

The Bottom Line

It is worth a look, see the sights, it's as "Australian" as it gets for a city.

12-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
RE: Sydney Datasheet
Good work mate, I worked in an aussie investment bank for 4.5 years, kind of tempered my view on Aussie women, but there's a lot of ex yugoslav's round there right?
12-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mirage Offline
Gunner

Yeah there is a few, there is women from everywhere, however it does not take long for the entitlement culture to poison them. Asian women for example, in an asian country are oh so easy, yet asian women in Australia after a period of 6 months are worse than the local women.

Your an investment banker? I would be avoiding the Aus, they don't really value education and status careers much.

12-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
Not an investment banker but in the industry. I tell women I'm a refuse collection engineer or a disposable lighter engineer anyway.
12-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

Sydney IMO has some of the best women in OZ and better than Melbourne. as u said from everywhere around the world

manly wharf bar on a Sunday evening...
12-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
Kings Cross isn't for everyone, it's loud a lot of the bars/clubs don't have smokers area or even a quiet area to chat up girls. If you like dancing then kings cross is good, but beware that there's A LOT of guys there many of them aggressive in nature. You also tend to be herded like cattle as a dude in that area, go there stand here, don't be surprised if you get denied if you're not with girls.

Darling Harbor will still have a lot of families. You didn't mention Oxford st, Surry Hills and Newtown for night game. It's not as phony, tacky and tasteless as kings cross and although those areas are more cosmopolitan seeing a higher rate of hipsters. Those places are also good for daygame and you'll see less families and older people.
01-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
JohnShade Offline
Stowaway

Australia is a shithole for men, and will always be a shithole for men. This doesn't mean the quality of women in Australia are terrible, it's just the amount of competition for anything remotely 6/10 and above is ridiculously high, unless such female possesses low social intelligence or is confined to small spaces of a library nook where she's completely excluded from the robust Australian males.

I hope all men are aware that Australia presents some pretty gloomy statistics due to the mining boom. For example, in the 25 year old bracket, there are 20% more (single?) males than women.

If that sounds reasonable to you, go ahead. But America doesn't present statistics that are even close to this. At most there is a 10% difference for unmarried 30 year olds.

Your best bet is to save your money and go to south east asia. Not just for the S.E.Asians, but for the backpackers.

Or just go to Europe, like any sane person would do.
05-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

^^^aren't most western countries these days shitholes for men?
05-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

(05-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Food N Liqour Wrote: ^^^aren't most western countries these days shitholes for men?

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]
05-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I spent a year in Australia 2003-2004, had a great time. But I wouldn't return for vacation now, too Damn expensive.
05-14-2013, 07:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

(05-09-2013, 12:23 PM)planetasrat Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Food N Liqour Wrote: ^^^aren't most western countries these days shitholes for men?

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

you know its true!!!
05-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ralph500 Offline
Stowaway

I love Sydney city because i have spent my holidays in this city last year.There are a lot of historical places in Sydney. The Sydney is the biggest city of the Australia. The people of that city is to be friendly. Every tourist likes that city.
05-24-2013, 11:19 PM
Find Reply