Melbourne Australia
[-] The following 3 users Like Mirage's post:
  • Rick91, Ryan, Zolo
Mirage Offline
Gunner

Melbourne Australia

Melbourne, Australia

Brief Overview of the City

Melbourne! My favorite Australian city, it would be the only city in Australia that is up to an international standard. The only downside is the weather is usually crap, it is always raining but I can live with that.

The transport is decent, the standard of living is high, the quality of women is also high and it has the best vibe of all of the Australian cities.

The Women

I personally find the women in Melbourne to be some of the most attractive in Australia, they are also the more down to earth and friendly types. When in Melbourne I always do at least twice as well compared to Sydney.

You will find a large population of Asian and White women, although like Sydney it is very multicultral. Melbourne Women are not as DTF, they are more conservative than their Sydney counterparts. Key difference is that in Melbourne the women are less into the jersey shore wannabe's, the further north you go (Sydney, Brisbane) the more they are into these types. Lots of professional types, less entitlement attitude prevalent.

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? 4/5 You should do well here if you offer some substance.

What strategy do you think would work best for picking up? Bar game or coffee shops is the way to go, you will find awesome talent during the day and night throughout the city unlike Sydney.

Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one?
Indirect, western game is the way to go here.

Nightlife Recommendations

Melbournes nightlife is less club oriented and more niche bars. There is something to suit everyones tastes, if you want a live band, they have live bands, if you want clubs there are clubs, if you want scotch or cocktails there are bars to fulfill your desires.

Due to the sheer number of bars and clubs, ill go by district and give the basic ups and downs.

Melbourne Docklands
This is a great little precinct which has plenty of bars and clubs in a smallish area. Alumbra lounge comes to mind, its stylish, its elegant, plays a good mix of music. Just head down to docklands and bounce from venue to venue. Alumbra does have some very nice talent.

CBD
Plenty of venues in the city, they really opened up the bar scene here and some quality venues have appeared. Like most Melbourne venues they are mostly small bars and lounges scattered throughout the city. Just take a wander up Bourke St and you will stumble upon something that suits you.

St Kilda
Is your location for Pub's, belgium beer cafe etc. You will find the older cougars here and generally more couples.

Fitzroy
Bit of a clubbing scene, go to Laundry Nightclub if you want to chase young hotties on the dancefloor. I like Fitzroy because i'm into dancefloor game, this would be a great district for you - Van of Victory.

Again just hop around and see what you like, expect to pay a cover charge for the larger venues, $10 - $20 depending on the time and venue. You could honestly spend a month in Melbourne and still be undecided which bar/club you want to go to tonight!

Day Game Locations

Coffee shop's! There is literally hundreds and you will find during the day plenty of hot women frequent them for the caffeine fix.

Melbournes not known for it's weather so forget the idea of going to the beach etc.

Other Info / Recommendations?

Again stay in the City, you want to be central and many venues are within walking distance or a short tram ride.

Getting from the airport to the city, forget the taxi's it will cost a fortune. There is this bus service that runs every 10 minutes, well worth it and you can buy a return ticket for around $17 to the main train station in the city, takes about 20 minutes.

Short of drinking, eating and sleeping there is actually not much to do in Melbourne. It is very hipster, you will find lots of arts are all of that type of thing.

Personal Experience

By far the hottest women I know and have slept with are from Melbourne, you cannot go wrong. It certainly still western and has the associated problems that go with gaming western women but it is still as good as it gets with western women.

The Bottom Line

I like! I would live here.

12-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
RE: Melbourne Australia
Very accurate data sheet, Melbourne city is incredible well worth the visit i also agree with Mirage that it is a city that would be worth living in excellent public transport, shops and beaches plus the women are gorgeous and most are warm and friendly
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2012, 05:29 PM by fallenmanifesto.)
12-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

if u like sport u will also love Melbourne...
12-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Konage Offline
Stowaway

(12-23-2012, 05:26 PM)blacknight Wrote: Very accurate data sheet, Melbourne city is incredible well worth the visit i also agree with Mirage that it is a city that would be worth living in excellent public transport, shops and beaches plus the women are gorgeous and most are warm and friendly

You local Aussie living in Victoria?

12-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
(12-26-2012, 11:27 AM)Konage Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 05:26 PM)blacknight Wrote: Very accurate data sheet, Melbourne city is incredible well worth the visit i also agree with Mirage that it is a city that would be worth living in excellent public transport, shops and beaches plus the women are gorgeous and most are warm and friendly

You local Aussie living in Victoria?

No I live in New Zealand i go to Melbourne during summer sometimes, why do you ask?
12-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ralph500 Offline
Stowaway

Very nice discussion about that topic.I agree with you Melbourne is a very beautiful city of Australia.It is specially for Tourist.Every tourist likes that city.I have spent my holidays in this city last year.The people of that city is friendly.There are a lot of historical places in this city.
05-24-2013, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ralph500 Offline
Stowaway

(05-24-2013, 03:52 AM)Ralph500 Wrote: Very nice discussion about that topic.I agree with you Melbourne is a very beautiful city of Australia.It is specially for Tourist.Every tourist likes that city.I have spent my holidays in this city last year.The people of that city is friendly.There are a lot of historical places in this city.

luxury accommodation NSW
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2013, 01:52 AM by Ralph500.)
05-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Find Reply