[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Do you like the taste of beer?
Have you guys heard of this?

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-be...rst-dates/

Supposedly a good indicator of if a girl will have sex on first date.
12-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

RE: Do you like the taste of beer?
seems like horse shit to me
12-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
In Poland, 90% of girls are hardcore beer drinkers when they go out. Yet, SNLs are not the norm. It usually takes the girl about 2-3 solid encounters, even if you bounce her around at night to different venues which will be tough if you just met and her girlfriends are with her. Now, I did have 2 SNLs, but it was the exception to the rule. I don't think her liking beer had anything to do with it, it had to do with them being ALONE with no girlfriends around to judge them or cockblock me.

If a girl is sexually available DTF, your chance of a SNL are greater than asking her taste in beer. That's what you need to investigate: is she DTF/sexually available. Her taste in beer should be a question you ask after sex. Smile

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012, 09:25 PM by Mixx.)
12-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
unkind Offline
Stowaway

I don't see it as horse shit, but just because there's a correlation that they found, doesn't mean it's a good indicator. Notice that the question says *consider* having sex on first date not *will* have sex on first date. Don't take it for more than it is. Just like when you see an IOI, it doesn't mean she will jump you in the next hour or two.

Mixx, that's exactly what they are saying, that asking about taste of beer can be a part of investigation if she's DTF. I'm sure you have better ideas on how to investigate that, and if you drop some tips, people will appreciate.
12-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Martelo Offline
Deckhand

I have heard of this and never found it to be true. Lots of girls have told me they hate beer, and i thought "damn" then we fucked quickly. I think a girl drinking hard liquor is definitely gonna bone quicker. Hell, my last notch was completely sober
12-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
sirpoosy Offline
Banned

there's nothing more tragic like women who like alchool....pure drama.
12-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Find Reply