• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morocco - What can I expect
[-]
  •
irishlad Offline
Stowaway

Morocco - What can I expect
Hi All,

I found the link below that shows a large number of pics of girls in various clubs in Morocco.

Can anyone that has been tell me are the clubs mentioned part of the mongering scene although I expect from what I have read that any Moroccan girl in any of the clubs are available or this might be just talk and are the pics a good example of the quality of girls available.

http://www.maroceve.com/galerie/index.php/cat/1

Any more info would be great about the quality of girls and best city and clubs.
12-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Morocco - What can I expect
I don't think its the type of place you go for chicks. Probably pretty similar to Turkey or Egypt. But sluts for sure are an endangered species in any muslim country.
12-26-2012, 02:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don Juan Offline
Gunner

RE: Morocco - What can I expect
Many of the girls you meet in these clubs will be working girls, though you do get some liberal girls who go out to clubs.
Most of my experience going out was is Essouira though, I heard in the big cities there are some clubs that get a lot of students going, especially in Casablanca.
Morocco is a difficult place to game though, the level of English speakers isn't high so if you don't speak French or Arabic it will be pretty tough to get your flag from a short trip.
12-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Find Reply