Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death of the nice guy?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mistersnort's post:
  • soulofjourney
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Death of the nice guy?
I am just curious, what would happen when the nice guy dies, game is spreading like wild fire, it has even gotten to the level where it was on the Simpsons. What would happen if all men or the overwhelming majority turned into bad boys with charisma who cut off all contact with any girl who did not have sex with them by the 3rd-5th encounter.

I've often seen men state, if men just went on a sex strike and ignored women for a short while it'd put them back in their place, but we all know its unrealistic because of the widespread betaness and needy betas believe they are just one more coffee date or one more compliment away from fucking that girl when they couldn't be a football field away from fucking her. But how would women en masse, the typical women who doesn't do 1NS or SNL with guys they don't know well, be forced to respond?

I have a theory that it may force all women to engage in ONS or go pussy dry. What do you all think.
12-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
soulofjourney Offline
Deckhand

RE: Death of the nice guy?
i deeply feel that if we keep support this mentallity....in near future the meaning of partnership will disseapear from intersexual relations.
the problem is that nowdays sex is seen as a major antitress treatment.
we have stop seen outside ourselves and our needs,this only can make world a worst place.if the death of nice guy is a certainty......then we have to support a movement for its ressurection.
12-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Ironically all it requires is for men to stop listening to women and thinking being nice will help them. all men even betas dream about fucking hot easy women on a regular basis. the less betas there are, the less women with beta orbiters saying you're so hot on facebook. It will likely increase women who will do snl and ons once they see the only way to get attention is to for them to give up the pussy quick and early.

I have come to the conclusion that most women, particularly young women are just interested in attention, even if they dress slutty you cannot conclude they will fuck you or act slutty, they dress slutty because they want attention that other women who dress slutty get, it is not necessarily sex correlated.

Sure ideally you want to be in a partnership, that may work in Brazil or some other country not infested with feminism, but in the anglo world it ain't happening, all women wll try to do is oppress/manipulate the man and use sex access to control him ie take out the garbage or you ain't getting any.

The nice guy just can't survive because they are fueling this bs and they are the ones stroking the ego of women. I know most men would be a lot more selective if they had a group of beta female orbiters stroking their egos teling them how hot they were. That cute 7 wouldn't be enough you'd want the 8.
12-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
IMO, nice guys will never die. There will always be guys who think they are too short, too fat, too skinny, too ugly, to unpopular, too lonely to become a "dick/jerk" to even an average looking girl. Those guys are usually the nice guys because that is really the only card they feel they have to play to get pussy...to be undeservingly nice to all girls not fucking them. Not to mention that we now live in a society where you cannot even speak freely anymore. In some US cities, you can now get arrested just for stoping a girl on the street and trying to hit on her! Especially on college campuses.

I think that as long as there are desperate guys without financial means to travel abroad to meet women who seek them out on race alone, and are stuck in 1st world countries with bitchy, privileged women (even the fat girls are privileged), there will always be that coffee date guy & romantic-comedy movie guy who is betting his egg-nog latte "this is the day I finally hope to fuck her!"

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2012, 01:33 AM by Mixx.)
12-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

Nice guys still make up 95% of the population....and 50% of men are fat slobs, so I wouldnt worry about it.
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

12-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
nice guys have always been around and always will be, they enable us to look cool.
12-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Find Reply