Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage is poison
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Marriage is poison
So last night in HK I'm doing my thing and ended up dancing with a cute blone girl that looked in her late 20s. We look at each other, I leave, I come back 30 minutes later, and we're magnetized. We start dancing and within
seconds we're kissing. It's one of the most passionate makeouts that I ever had.... insane... and how many girls did I kiss in the last 18 months? 200? maybe more. It was perhaps the most passionate one. She clings onto me and sucks my face as if I just saved her life.

So then we start talking, it turns out that other than her husband she didn't kiss anyone in 14 years.

Swiss, married, with a 10 years old boy, she's 37. So we kiss and kiss and kiss and I feel how 14 years of repressed sexual energy bursts from every single cell of her body, hitting me like a shock-wave. I almost couldn't handle it, I was absorbing it like a sponge. And she's there with her friend and some guy she was talking to for an hour who knows she's married but she can't help herself. She was holding me like a baby who was separated from his mother. Then I try to pull her home but she refuses, mainly I think because she had no money, no phone, no address and because the friend was there... if she was there alone I bet she would.

It left me feeling terrible, I can't really explain it. It felt almost as if she was SICK, craving for real sexual passion. It was like watching a malnourished person being fed for the first time in years. I wanted to take her to my hotel and fuck her, the same way you'd help an old guy with his shopping bag. I wanted to save her.

Marriage is poison, a self made prison. I'll never forget this experience, it was life changing. Seriously.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 04:06 PM by 007 Game.)
12-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
RE: Marriage is poison
I seriously need to move to Europe. I met a swiss couple at a Starbucks last night , and I opened the girl not knowing the guy standing nearby was actually her husband. However, he let me flirt and charm his wife for 15 minutes without so much as budging and she was loving it, pretty much the same way you described.

** I did not kiss her or anything, her eyes were just sparkling the entire time she was fixated on me. Had she been alone, I honestly think she would have been my NYE lay 2013.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 06:27 AM by Mixx.)
01-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Interestingly enough, I [26m] just got involved with recently divorced [37f]. I know what you mean when you say "we kiss and kiss and kiss and I feel how 14 years of repressed sexual energy bursts from every single cell of her body, hitting me like a shock-wave." There is no other way to describe it.
01-05-2013, 03:17 PM
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

Agreed. Monogamy is definitely unnatural, but love is something that confuses someone into thinking that it is.
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
To visit my blog go to : http://www.gavinmadden26.com
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 08:50 PM by gavinmadden.)
01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Up to your old tricks again huh VoV. I don't do this often but - LOL.

But yeah... western european mum's are notoriously known for travelling abroad, particularly to China (where you are obliged to carry ID btw) without a wallet or a phone.

But I do have to commend any foreigner who gets anywhere near a swiss woman, since they're notouriously xenophobic and high maintenance if you don't speak the language.

Someone's gotta be the boytoy. Good thing you enjoy your calling.
01-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-08-2013, 09:21 PM)Sexyback Wrote: swiss woman, since they're notouriously xenophobic and high maintenance if you don't speak the language.

Really? The married girl I was talking to seemed to love my latino/exotic race. Hell, I think she kept looking at my crotch the entire time she talked to me (caught her twice).

A black (American) friend of mine "kills it" with these girls too, he is banging 3 of them on rotation (all speak Dutch).

What race in particular are they known to dislike?

Mixx
01-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

One of my girlfriends is married, is in her mid twenties and has not had sex with her husband for 3 years.
01-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:A black (American) friend of mine "kills it" with these girls too, he is banging 3 of them on rotation (all speak Dutch).

Swiss girls who speak Dutch?
01-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-09-2013, 09:43 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
Quote:A black (American) friend of mine "kills it" with these girls too, he is banging 3 of them on rotation (all speak Dutch).

Swiss girls who speak Dutch?

That's what I said!!! I thought it was all French over there, but the girl I spoke with say that Dutch is also common...Huh I did not give it any thought or research, so long as she was hot and spoke English.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 10:08 AM by Mixx.)
01-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

People in Switzerland don't usually speak Dutch, the official languages are French, German, Italian and Rumansh (sp?) so it would be odd that a friend of yours happens to be banging 3 Swiss girls all who speak Dutch because it's not common. Sure he didn't say German? Or maybe he's confused and thinks it's Dutch they are speaking. Big Grin

According to wiki just 12,000 people speak Dutch which is 0.2% of the population: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_o..._languages
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 10:36 AM by RockingForever.)
01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
Some of those women live a long time on that edge where they flirt with cheating, they get so frustrated until they either do it or curl up inside themselves, it does sound like a prison.

I met a woman in New Orleans who wasn't bad looking for a 50 yr old, a big age gap as I am only 22. She was at the hostel and we went out to the french quarter for drinks, we returned to the dorm and she asked for a hug and I let her into my bed. We did some foreplay but even after getting past a little resistance she said that she just wanted someone to hold her, to make her feel sexy again.
01-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Might what you thought sounded like dutch might be swiss german? It can sound slightly similar. It's what 60% of swiss speak. 30% french, 10% italian. Raeteromansch is an old and obscure language only spoken in the mountains of south eastern switzerland and I doubt you'd find anyone who only speaks that, bar some 90 year old.

In any case, swiss women usually aren't worth the effort.

I don't mess with another guys wife.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:46 PM by Sexiback.)
01-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
varst Offline
Deckhand

Belgium
Ich spreche Deutsch means i speak german. It's commonly misunderstood for beeing dutch. So maybe that's the case here.
01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(01-09-2013, 07:49 PM)varst Wrote: Ich spreche Deutsch means i speak german. It's commonly misunderstood for beeing dutch. So maybe that's the case here.

Seems like the most likely scenario.
01-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Flying_Dutchman Offline
Stowaway

(01-10-2013, 12:15 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 07:49 PM)varst Wrote: Ich spreche Deutsch means i speak german. It's commonly misunderstood for beeing dutch. So maybe that's the case here.

Seems like the most likely scenario.

Yeah, as a Dutch person I lost count of the times I had to explain the difference between "Deutsch" and "Dutch", especially to Ukrainian girls. Shocking to see how they sometimes have a lack of basic geographical knowledge.
04-22-2013, 03:32 AM
Find Reply