• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet dating is entirely about looks...sorry
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Internet dating is entirely about looks...sorry
@makende, third world countries are almost a complete turn around, you will be the one who "does not reply to messages often" on your profile. Assuming your not a mong.
01-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I've found that wherever I am in the world when it comes to internet dating I still have to do most of the work and send the messages, I've confirmed this is the norm with most guys I've spoke to. Girls are inundated with messages from horny guys and hardly have time to read them all let alone seek out guys to send messages to.

However you may find your success rate being better abroad than at home as long as you can convey you're not some seedy sex tourist or idiot.
01-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your wrong. Your success rate in third world countries will always be better than back home. Also helps if your not ugly. Get a thai friendly account and look at the bottom of a girls profile to check out some of the messages left by guys and the general state of the guys sending them. I'd say at least 50 % of dudes on tf would be guys like them.
01-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You don't even have any travel experience bar Peru so don't act like you know what you're talking about with success rates abroad.

Yes 99% of guys will do much better in third world countries than at home, no one is denying that BUT you'll still have to do most of the work on the online dating sites because the girls get flooded with messages from horny idiots and sex tourists so they barely have time go hunting for guys to message. It takes all their time just to read and delete the nonsensical messages they get from guys day in day out.

I've got a TF account and I've banged a fair few girls from there and yes it's pretty easy but you don't just stick up a profile and have the girls flooding you with messages you still have to send them and do the work. And yeah most of the guys on TF are idiots, girls have shown me the messages they get and most are ridiculous, border line crazy or totally seedy. That's what makes it so easy to stand apart from these guys and get dates / fuck.
01-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your right i have not been. But thanks for just repeating what i said. I was just making an educated guess. That turned out to be right. I also would like to make an other one.

I'l fuck considerably more girls, who are at least as hot if not hotter than the ones you were getting.

But "you will shore them" you will reply. Actually i will likely shore some of them but not even counting those ones i predict i'l still win.

01-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You need to get a life mate, you're a sad little boy who keeps talking about 'winning' on an internet forum as if we're here to have a competition. Grow up and go experience the world and have sex with some foreign women who are not 90% pros or semi pros and then we'll talk.
01-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
6 out of 21 is not 90%. Yeah your comeback was awesome but i'l still fuck more girls than you. More normal, regular, non whore girls too.

You inspire me to have a purpose in life.
01-08-2013, 05:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Haven't you slept with at least 10 hookers in Amsterdam alone?

I couldn't care less if you fuck more girls than me, it's of absolutely no concern to me at all. Congratulations you win a +1 rep point. Well done.
01-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
No it was far more, don't recommend it, it's fun but cheating and you might burn in hell. I'm a changed man. Somewhat.
01-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Find Reply