• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another great Tyler vid
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Another great Tyler vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uarCaupZ...4g&index=2

I recommend watching all his videos, but only his. The other RSD instructors vids are junk.

"Everybody says they want to do stuff. They want to do this, they want to do that. But they don't do shit. And this is why: a person is a biological entity, no different than a fucking plant. Once the plant has a place to stay, water, air - it doesn't want to get rooted out and moved, it has a chance to die. People are the same. People don't want to do stuff. They don't want to do shit. Most people will fly some place and stay in a resort, not knowing what's outside of it. Even if someone is adventurous enough to travel - they fucking stay in the resort....

..... you want to suck the juice out of life as much as you can. It's not about seeing certain things to post on your fucking Facebook, it's not an ego trip about who has seen or done the most, it's about keeping you awake. New stimulation keeping you awake. To me that's what it's about. It means you're not going below consciousness, you are not allowed to just go to sleep and sleep away years of your life.... resist the urge to say "na, I'm gonna chill. Na, it's OK I'm gonna do it later". It never gonna happen. "

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM by 007 Game.)
01-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mirage Offline
Gunner

RE: Another great Tyler vid
That was a good video and oh so true.

01-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
i'm actually gonna check him out live tmrw at his free tour. Hopefully it'll be him and not the other dudes.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
01-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
you;re right about the other RSD guys, fucking goons
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

this guy is real. knows wat the fuk hes talking about
01-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Tylers stuff is epic. Almost untalked about over at rvf until roosh did a post yesterday on how rsd is hurting young men. Result - someones clearly not been checking out what they have been teaching for the last 8 years plus i imagine rsd is going to get a lot more subscribers.
01-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Never heard of Real Social Dynamics before.

Quick google search is in order....
01-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Just came back from watching him speak for a few hours. to you experienced cats, he covers the basics but I think he adds new tips here and there that would sharpen any pros game, even a little, just like how you all share tips and strategies. He covered a lot of inner game shit and is a funny dude to watch. dig his infield videos. He's giving out all kinds of shit now cuz its a marketin strategy per seth godin who says that you must give out as much free shit, value as possible since it will ultimately come back to you which i agree with. since it was free, i figured why not check it out and now here i am giving a free ad for the mofo.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
01-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm actually going to break down juliens pickup manifesto and put it into use tomorrow night. Its not a routine as such but basically just wider concepts around doing things.
01-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Ryan
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
What people need to understand is that every person needs to have a certain game that fits his personality and look. If I'd walk around dressed like a pirate girls would laugh at me. For many months I didn't realize that me being a funny guy actually hurts me because I'm good looking and it comes off as try hard. I still need to learn to tone down my humor and energy. I'm my best when I'm suave and relaxed, not jumping around, which I usually do because I'm hyper active.

So doesn't matter what kind of books your read or videos you watch - you need to find YOUR game, the game that fits most your personality and looks. I have a wing that looks and dresses like a rock star (black leather jacket, etc), he is good looking and attracts a lot of attention. But he is an RSD guy and as soon as he opens his mouth he starts sounding like Julian and it's totally not congruent with his looks. I can literally see in front of my eyes how girls lose attraction when this happens.

I'll watch Julian's manifesto and tell you what I think.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 02:41 PM by 007 Game.)
01-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think all the guys at rsd despite having somewhat different looking styles of game all use the same principles.
01-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Ok I watched it before I went out last night and it really inspired me, especially the opening part. To just fucking go and say he I'm David what's up and not give a shit. I had a great night as a result.

The vid is a good summary of all the RDS theory. Non of the material is his. It's all Tyler and Tim stuff. But it's good anyway. It's very different from his usual vids about drama creating and emotional manipulation. Calling girls dogs and bitches then saying "oh I'm sorry sorry didn't mean it" then again calling them bitches. He's just a lunatic in my option. But this particular video is good.
01-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
IMO, all these seminars and videos are commercial BS. I mean, seriously, the guys that actually get laid constantly and with different women are the guys that do the following 2 things:

1. You get a ripped body (or you are tall and slim and marginally above average in looks) with attributes women usually like in men (usually alpha and very playful/confident).
2. You do not give a fuck, and go direct with your sexual intentions in 15 minutes of meeting - this can be done by dancing, touching escalating to make-out...etc, but your intent to filter a DTF prospect is crystal clear. You are not really there to talk about how delicious your cup of tea is that morning.

I have never heard of a guy with a great body (or at most 10% BF or LESS) have an issue getting sex on a regular basis (4 girls per month on average), only those that are stupid enough to believe that women actually "love" them, and start doing beta-ass shit.

She will either like you enough to fuck you that day/night or the next day...or not sexually available to fuck you at all for whatever reason i.e she does not find you attractive, has her period, you are not alpha or good looking enough, or she is already happily banged by a lover. Otherwise, you get thrown into the orbiter zone.

** Disclaimer - if you live in cow-town, and its freezing outside, I can see how getting laid becomes a challenge, but that's where your cash comes in so you can travel the world to hunt.

That's game Smile

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013, 04:51 AM by Mixx.)
01-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

I do really think that Tyler is great, but I do enjoy his motivational material more than his 'Pick-up' tips.
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
To visit my blog go to : http://www.gavinmadden26.com
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
their blueprint dvd was good, not sure about their methods with students just being approach machines and nothing else.
01-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Find Reply