The Dubai Thread
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
The Dubai Thread
I'm travelling there next month.
Any advice would be appreciated. Where to stay? Nightlife? That kind of thing.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
01-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

RE: The Dubai Thread
The Sheraton Deira is a decent priced option.

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Deira..._CGGL_TPRP

The clubs are full of hookers, so expect to screen. The clubs have more regular girls mid week I believe, but don't hold me to it.

The club at Sea View Hotel is full of hookers, but are easy to shore. Just be ready for steep entrance fees. That's all I can think of now.
01-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
It's pretty expensive Mark, I think I tweeted you with my mate who lived there, he used to live in the Marina area.
01-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Isn't Dubai one big P4P country? In other words, a VERY RICH version of Costa Rica p4p scene where hookers from all of EU and Russia come to pro-it out?

I've had buddies working there on 4 month stints, and they can say you can pretty much forget about fucking non-pros.

Mixx
01-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Bagotell Offline
Deckhand

El Capitan

I was an expat in Dubai for 3 years (2007 - 2010), at that time I would recommend the Marina area - its not full of working girls, although they are everywhere in Dubai to a degree

The holiday Inn near emirates mall is good and about $50 to $80 a night and a half decent bar.

there is also a novotel and mericure on JBR (Jumeirah Beach Road) in the Marina, also the Tamani hotel, all around the same price.

be careful though - not all hotels let you bring girls back

Deira is downtown and cheaper hotels and bars and seriously packed with working girls everywhere you go, but many places in a short hop of each other.

Irish village good for the crack, half a dozen bars all together near the airport - as is Le Meridian Village which has a few bars and a couple of clubs

Taxi's are easy and so is the metro - stay somewhere u can access the metro on sheik zayed road and you will do fine

try - the Address in marina or old town, left bank and trader vics for packed salsa nights in the madinat

have a great time - Fibber Magee's (just off SZR) is the best breakfast in town.

01-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

dubai is roughly 80% working immigrants and its an islamic country....result: there is nightlife but it feels like a big taboo. Underground kind of thing. Lots of Indian/Filipina meat. Plenty of russian, british, and western in general. Everyone speaks english. Alchohol is frowned upon, hence the underground scene mentioned. And alchohol is expensive, i paid $12 for a pint at the hotel. I agree about the hookers part but there are so many non pros there you just gotta know how to game, and judging by your travel blogs, you know. i dont think you will have an issue, But like i said, you gotta do it on the low away from public arab eye. Honestly, these girls looked super horny to me, just a bomb waiting to explode (figuratively speaking lol).

Taxis are pretty cheap, the above ground subway line is pretty good, stay close to there.

when i went there i stayed at hilton jumeirah, and unfortunately for me it wasn't a single bachelor trip. The further you are away from the beach the cheaper it will be. There are shit load of hotels in dubai. But those were some of the things i was able to gather
01-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Find Reply