• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Saudi Kingdom [doc]
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Inside the Saudi Kingdom [doc]
Interesting documentary. Its a pity these women are off limits. I love the exotic look.

01-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Inside the Saudi Kingdom [doc]
Just finished watching it. Interesting insight to a such a closed country.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
01-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Yea, you dont want to get caught fucking around in SA. Potential public execution lol
01-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
you will be fine if you know someone in the higher echelons of society. There's a guy training at my gym who is from the royal family, go with him to Saudi Arabia and you can fuck whoever you want. There's pockets of Saudi Arabia that are hidden from the kingdom within and the international community outside.
01-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tomtud Offline
Gunner

(01-08-2013, 09:41 PM)Ryan Wrote: you will be fine if you know someone in the higher echelons of society. There's a guy training at my gym who is from the royal family, go with him to Saudi Arabia and you can fuck whoever you want. There's pockets of Saudi Arabia that are hidden from the kingdom within and the international community outside.

Why don't you go with him and give a data sheet. I live in qatar and you hear about these alleged stories where local men and women meet at an underground party and off come the abayas into skimpy slutty clothes. All I can say is if you can go with him and see these local girls (not pros from Russ etc) then please do write up a report.
01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
He's invited me over in the summer but I've got other plans, my BJJ teacher is heading over soon to teach him privately for one month. I see him at the gym now and then, I think he's back home at the moment as he's a university student over here.
01-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Find Reply