BA
Belo. Horiz.
Floripa
all panama
santiago in chile
santa cruz de la sierra

if you dont qualify above:

stay the fuck away, unless you want to fuck less than 5's or
you are Rick or Dash who enjoy whore mongering.

you better opt to CA countries like costa rica, nicaragua, guatemala, honduras

these countries may give you a shot for above 6's with gringo looks,
or visa promise to usa or europe

again, any arguments on this means you are willing to fuck a whore
or do not know you are with the whore.

01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: top snatch flowchart latam
Expater tell us more.
01-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Rick91
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Your list doesnt even have "speaking the language" da fuq?!? lol

Ill be touching down in Colombia nxt Sept and will be there for 4-5 months. If your around your welcome to come have a beer with me and i'll personally show you first hand how your list is BS.

The real truth is if you are a good looking young gringo you can pull hot ass (non semi pros) without money, social circles, ect. Prob cant do it every night, but certainly once or a few times every couple of weeks.

Expater, you and RockingForver should publish a book together lol

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 02:00 AM by Dash.)
01-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think rockingforever and expater are the same person. Like jeykll and hyde. One is openly aggressive and isn't keen on using sentences due to his anger. The other is passive aggressive and likes to put a pessimistic and negative view on everything. People with these traits usually suffer from small dick syndrome or were forced to be prostitutes as kids. Either way i'm devastated for them.
01-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Oh well at least I'm not a deluded whoremonger...I mean 'young, cool, handsome guy, who shores'.
01-08-2013, 03:27 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Rick91
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
How about a delusional bitter self professed ugly fucker with no game?

You mad bro? lol

01-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How is being a deluded whoremonger worse than having a small dick and being a child prostitute?

Being a deluded whoremonger means you get to fuck some whores for free because of how awesome they think you are. You read the guy who owns this forums book? He's been one too.

Its not ideal to have to resort to shoring but at least we can. If you didn't build a strong enough connection and screen the girl properly then you will fail like you did when you tried in thailand.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 04:04 AM by Rick91.)
01-08-2013, 03:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
expater Offline
Deckhand

good replies..good laugh. for record, nowdays pull constants 8's in all those areas (some areas still diffilcut but yes very possible). yes, language should be one more factor for sure..but even then not to have those 3 out of 4 you will not pull top shelf pussy. ONLY exception is MIXX i can see him weaseling top shelf, but again he probably pulls. well know whore monger Rick plus his whore monger buddy dash will just do that, whore monger.
Mixx-- you know very well to pull the very top class in medellin for example you will need 3 of 4 plus probably language. my math does
not see otherwise. you may have some inside stuff i am sure to add to the game, but the top pussy ( and i mean 8+) will not fall on gringo without 3/4.
disclosure: all brazil - I still cannot pull shit, just the avg. 6, top 7.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 04:43 AM by expater.)
01-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
For the record no one takes you seriously and attempting to lick mixx's asshole wont change that. Members on here like info and data and details especially Mixx. Not some retard proclaiming he only bangs 8s but contradicts what he says 3 times in one post.

Seriously, how does a thread blatantly stating the obvious things girls like and jotting down a bunch of random South American cities where you have been yet have admitted to not being able to pull shit amount to any value to anyone?

May i ask what ones are you missing? I'm going to guess looks and vibe. Looks= your bitter attitude and Vibe= your inability to pull anywhere.

I'm saying these 2 are most important overall. Money helps as does social circle but if you look like shit and come off as a negative prick you will be pulling no one.
01-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(01-08-2013, 03:29 AM)Dash Wrote: How about a delusional bitter self professed ugly fucker with no game?

You mad bro? lol

Yeah Dash I'm mad that despite not being as handsome, cool, stylish and as great with the ladies as you are...I still don't have to resort to fucking whores because I can get normal girls. Definitely mad. Rolleyes

(01-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Rick91 Wrote: How is being a deluded whoremonger worse than having a small dick and being a child prostitute?

Being a deluded whoremonger means you get to fuck some whores for free because of how awesome they think you are. You read the guy who owns this forums book? He's been one too.

Its not ideal to have to resort to shoring but at least we can. If you didn't build a strong enough connection and screen the girl properly then you will fail like you did when you tried in thailand.

If 'failing' in Thailand means fucking loads of normal girls many with money, education, jobs, apartments, cars who are well traveled etc then yeah I 'failed' real bad. I don't try to shore pros I avoid them whenever possible which isn't difficult because I don't need to try and shore them anyway.

I think you're on the wrong forum Rick, this is for guys who go abroad to seek out exotic girls without having to resort to hookers. There are sex tourism forums where I'm sure they share tips on shoring, go seek them out.
01-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
(01-08-2013, 05:39 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 03:29 AM)Dash Wrote: How about a delusional bitter self professed ugly fucker with no game?

You mad bro? lol

Yeah Dash I'm mad that despite not being as handsome, cool, stylish and as great with the ladies as you are...I still don't have to resort to fucking whores because I can get normal girls. Definitely mad. Rolleyes

(01-08-2013, 03:50 AM)Rick91 Wrote: How is being a deluded whoremonger worse than having a small dick and being a child prostitute?

If 'failing' in Thailand means fucking loads of normal girls many with money, education, jobs, apartments, cars who are well traveled etc then yeah I 'failed' real bad. I don't try to shore pros I avoid them whenever possible which isn't difficult because I don't need to try and shore them anyway.

I think you're on the wrong forum Rick, this is for guys who go abroad to seek out exotic girls without having to resort to hookers. There are sex tourism forums where I'm sure they share tips on shoring, go seek them out.

No i was referring to the time you tried to shore and failed.

You mad bro? lol

You mad bro? lol

You mad bro? lol

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 05:45 AM by Rick91.)
01-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

What time was this then?
01-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
The "would you ever do a DP" thread post 8.
01-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I wasn't attempting to shore anyone she lied to me about not being a whore.
01-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You know well fine any girl in an after hours club at that time of night is a semi pro or you are very naive. NO ONE wants to shore of course they would rather pull a regular girl but sometimes all other clubs are closed and they're horny. Also it's not uncommon for those girls to be the hottest in the club.

Shoring is risky but can be done, more often than not by guys who are actually physically attractive and fun.

You didn't screen what type of girl she was. A hardened pro out for cash or a semi one who may actually have another job but unfortunately has been attracted to that lifestyle, be it easy money, her friends influence and so on.

I have not been to thailand yet so i don't know what the situation with them is yet. NNs phuket guide seems to give a good idea though. I will look into it though but think that means just because i shore, normal girls are off limits. More than 3/4s of the peruvians i fucked were normal girls. The top 1 was shored and the 2nd was a married rich chick who paid for my whiskey, cabs and the hotel.

01-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Find Reply