Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top snatch flowchart latam
[-] The following 1 user Likes RockingForever's post:
  • Rick91
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: top snatch flowchart latam
Quote:Also it's not uncommon for those girls to be the hottest in the club.

The hottest hooker in the club and she can't find a paying customer? Yeah, right.

Quote:You know well fine any girl in an after hours club at that time of night is a semi pro or you are very naive.

You haven't even been to Thailand so I'll take what you know about after hour clubs with a pinch of salt. There are after hour clubs that are legit, full of normal thais (male & female), no tourists or pros. There are some which are a bit of a mix of tourists, pros, normal thais. There are some which are 99% sex tourist and thai girls who are some degree of pro but 1% who actually aren't and just interested in foreign guys or who came out to party after finishing work in a hotel / restaurant / bar. Even in some of the places that are usually full blown tourist / pro places I've seen mixed groups or normal looking Thais and met groups of girls I'd say definitely weren't on the game in anyway. Once I walked into an after hours club and bumped into this Thai girl I know, she's a doctor at a private hospital, drives a fancy BMW, has a swish apartment and I'd say 99% chance she isn't getting paid to fuck (mainly because she's fat & ugly and no one would pay to fuck her) yet she was in an after hours place partying, can't remember what her story for being there was but whatever her reason I believe her. Shit like that just happens sometime.

You know yourself if you were back home, drunk and wanted to keep partying and the only place left open was some sketchy whorehouse disco that you wouldn't normally be seen dead in you'd still go.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 08:54 AM by RockingForever.)
01-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
"The hottest hooker in the club and she can't find a paying customer? Yeah, right."

Happened to me once, semi pro i think out in sabor vip in pizza street, Lima. Sunday night place was dead. Most sex tourists wont go to pizza street they will just go straight to tequila.

Cheers for the info on after hours clubs. Unlike expater you seem human.
01-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-08-2013, 04:37 AM)expater Wrote: good replies..good laugh. for record, nowdays pull constants 8's in all those areas (some areas still diffilcut but yes very possible). yes, language should be one more factor for sure..but even then not to have those 3 out of 4 you will not pull top shelf pussy. ONLY exception is MIXX i can see him weaseling top shelf, but again he probably pulls. well know whore monger Rick plus his whore monger buddy dash will just do that, whore monger.
Mixx-- you know very well to pull the very top class in medellin for example you will need 3 of 4 plus probably language. my math does
not see otherwise. you may have some inside stuff i am sure to add to the game, but the top pussy ( and i mean 8+) will not fall on gringo without 3/4.
disclosure: all brazil - I still cannot pull shit, just the avg. 6, top 7.

Bro, im sorry but unless you look like a young Brad Pitt or are rich you are not pulling 8's constantly (nightly / weekly). Well not my definition of an 8.

The reason I know your full of it is you post a negative bitter post then turn around an say you are pulling 8's every week. See the problem with that?

26 year old white guy that generally travels on a budget is a whore monger..... yea what ever you say buddy lmao

(01-08-2013, 05:39 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Yeah Dash I'm mad that despite not being as handsome, cool, stylish and as great with the ladies as you are...I still don't have to resort to fucking whores because I can get normal girls. Definitely mad. Rolleyes

Yea you just go back to your hotel and beat off when you strike out at the club which occurs regularly. I on the other hand go attempt to shore a pro / semi-pro.

Girl > JackingForvera's hand

(01-08-2013, 05:39 AM)RockingForever Wrote: I think you're on the wrong forum Rick, this is for guys who go abroad to seek out exotic girls without having to resort to hookers. There are sex tourism forums where I'm sure they share tips on shoring, go seek them out.

Someone give JackingForeva some cookies. The man pulled normal girls in Thailand!

Your talking out your ass brah. This forum is about traveling and banging chicks above all. The man who make this fucking website and forum has fucked hookers and regularly uses p4p venues to shore.

Just stop already.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM by Dash.)
01-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Yea you just go back to your hotel and beat off when you strike out at the club which occurs regularly. I on the other hand go attempt to shore a pro / semi-pro.

I'd rather masturbate than have sex with hookers.
01-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-09-2013, 01:02 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
Quote:Yea you just go back to your hotel and beat off when you strike out at the club which occurs regularly. I on the other hand go attempt to shore a pro / semi-pro.

I'd rather masturbate than have sex with hookers.

To each his own

Have fun with that hand lmao
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 01:28 AM by Dash.)
01-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I don't know what to do now.

Shoring allows me to fuck at times some fantastic specimens of the female body who in my experience have usually been excellent fucks. Yes their souls will burn in hell but i'm guessing most forum members will too.

Not shoring allows me to attempt to slag off other forum members.

p.s. those sex forums you recommended hate guys that say they shore, they absolutely cannot understand how it could possibly under any circumstances happen. How could a whore have her own tastes in men and consider fucking a guy who's attractive and fun over some ugly/fat/old/retard?
01-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-09-2013, 01:47 AM)Rick91 Wrote: p.s. those sex forums you recommended hate guys that say they shore, they absolutely cannot understand how it could possibly under any circumstances happen. How could a whore have her own tastes in men and consider fucking a guy who's attractive and fun over some ugly/fat/old/retard?

Ill never forget those older sex tourists in Rio at the Balcony Bar. They couldnt believe what was happening before their eyes.

Its really not a hard concept to grasp.

01-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Tell me about it. I'v never managed to shore a hardcore pro though.
01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I tried that at the Del Rey Hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Wasnt happening! Them are some crazy seasoned pro's in there that are all about the paper. Looks / game be damn!
01-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Where have you had success with shoring?
01-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador (not sure if El Salvador counts as the strip club Lips is not full service, just a raunchier version of a US strip club)

Soon to add Manila to this list!
01-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Ill never forget those older sex tourists in Rio at the Balcony Bar. They couldnt believe what was happening before their eyes.

The look you saw was probably pity and disbelief. I bet when they were 20 years younger they wouldn't have stepped foot in a whore club or paid for a pro, they'd be out smashing regular girls.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys, both in your early 20s and yet when you travel to third world countries (where it's as easy as it's ever going to get) you have to resort to having sex with hookers. It's only going to get worse for you.

Those older sex tourists you're mocking, that's you in 20 years.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 05:54 AM by RockingForever.)
01-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
@ Rockingforever, you no that was bullshit you just spoke, "oh look at that young good looking guy getting to fuck that apparent whore for free. How i pity him....." come on your an intelligent guy you'v got better stuff than that lined up.

What do you look like and how do you behave around women? e.g. how do you go about fucking them

01-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-09-2013, 05:48 AM)RockingForever Wrote: The look you saw was probably pity and disbelief. I bet when they were 20 years younger they wouldn't have stepped foot in a whore club or paid for a pro, they'd be out smashing regular girls.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys, both in your early 20s and yet when you travel to third world countries (where it's as easy as it's ever going to get) you have to resort to having sex with hookers. It's only going to get worse for you.

Those older sex tourists you're mocking, that's you in 20 years.

Brah you got serious complexes going on inside that brain of yours.

When I travel to LA or SEA I expect to be smashing 2-4 girls a week. No guy is gonna be able to pull a ONS / SDL every night or day out. Which leaves you with 2 options. Go back to hotel dick in hand, or head to the p4p venue and attempt to shore.

When I am on a trip, I not gonna be beating off in my hotel room. I can do that shit in my own country / city.

I think your just mad that you cant pull regular girls with frequency and damn sure cant shore a good looking pro.

Which in turns makes you bitter and jealous. Spare me the denial, we can right through it.

(01-09-2013, 06:04 AM)Rick91 Wrote: @ Rockingforever, you no that was bullshit you just spoke, "oh look at that young good looking guy getting to fuck that apparent whore for free. How i pity him....." come on your an intelligent guy you'v got better stuff than that lined up.

What do you look like and how do you behave around women? e.g. how do you go about fucking them

JackingFovera admitted he was an ugly fuck and had little to no game.

He is just mad at life! lmao
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:39 AM by Dash.)
01-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:I can do that shit in my own country / city.

You can have sex with hookers in your own country / city too. When you go out at home and don't pull do you head to the local brothel?

Quote:JackingFovera admitted he was an ugly fuck and had little to no game.

As I keep saying, I might be ugly and have no game but I still don't have to resort to having sex with 3rd world prostitutes because I'm able to get laid with regular girls. Jokes on you Dash. Big Grin

Quote:Girl > JackingForvera's hand

And LOL, can't believe I missed this comment from you earlier. You'll not be experiencing my hand Dash as much as I'm sure you'd like to.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:49 AM by RockingForever.)
01-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Find Reply