Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top snatch flowchart latam
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: top snatch flowchart latam
Really? Another debate on whether or not to sleep with hookers?

It's just a moral debate people have different opinions on. What's so hard to accept about that? Some people don't want to sleep with hookers for obvious reasons, others are okay with that, for a whole set of different obvious reasons.

As long as there's no exploitation involved... down to personal preference.

The conclusion though - if you result to sleeping with hookers frequently that your game isn't that great sounds pretty legit to me.
01-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-09-2013, 06:46 AM)RockingForever Wrote: You can have sex with hookers in your own country / city too. When you go out at home and don't pull do you head to the local brothel?

Umm, are you from the US? Where in the fuck can a guy go in the US and fuck a hot 18-21 year old college student (for free) that tricks from time to time to make some extra money or pay for school? The only thing I am aware of in my hometown is nasty fucking crack whore hookers that walk the street at night.

On top of that, when I am back home, im not on vacation. I didnt pay x amount of money for a plane ticket to go to an exotic country and smash the most women possible.

Come on brah, use that brain of yours, this shit is not hard to understand.

Quote:As I keep saying, I might be ugly and have no game but I still don't have to resort to having sex with 3rd world prostitutes because I'm able to get laid with regular girls. Jokes on you Dash. Big Grin

Bro the joke is def not me on. Even an normal to good looking guy is not gonna be able to pull a ONS / SDL every time he goes hunting. Your ugly and have zero game, so at best your batting at a 30% clip for hb5-6's.

Jackingforeva on vacation = beating off in his hotel room

Dash on vacation = smashing a young fit attractive female ( regular or semi pro doesnt matter to me)

Quote:And LOL, can't believe I missed this comment from you earlier. You'll not be experiencing my hand Dash as much as I'm sure you'd like to.

As experienced as your hand is, im gonna have to pass.

Hot Puta > JackingForeva's Hand

(01-09-2013, 07:00 AM)Sexyback Wrote: Really? Another debate on whether or not to sleep with hookers?

It's just a moral debate people have different opinions on. What's so hard to accept about that? Some people don't want to sleep with hookers for obvious reasons, others are okay with that, for a whole set of different obvious reasons.

As long as there's no exploitation involved... down to personal preference.

The conclusion though - if you result to sleeping with hookers frequently that your game isn't that great sounds pretty legit to me.

JackingForeva is just bitter. He is mad me is ugly and has to resort to beating off while on vacation to get his rocks off. He is mad a hooker wouldnt even consider fucking him for free.

Kinda feel bad for the kid.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 07:05 AM by Dash.)
01-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Rockingforever how are you ugly. Like just generally ugly facial features or are you like fat?

Also saying you have no game is just retarded. Every man goes about his own way of fucking chicks this is what game is. What's your approach to it?
01-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:The conclusion though - if you result to sleeping with hookers frequently that your game isn't that great sounds pretty legit to me.

What you talking about Dash is young, handsome, cool and a great catch that's WHY he's always banging prostitutes, he uses his good looks and super game to bed them...somehow the normal girls manage to not see any of this though. Huh

Quote:Rockingforever how are you ugly. Like just generally ugly facial features or are you like fat?

LOL, I just agree with Dash about being ugly and having no game to point out how ridiculous his argument is. He's a self proclaimed good looking dude with tons of game and I'm apparently not yet I still can fuck regular girls and he can't. See why that doesn't make sense?

Anyway Sexyback is right we keep going round in round in circles and talking about the same shit on here, maybe we should move on?
01-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-09-2013, 09:24 AM)RockingForever Wrote: What you talking about Dash is young, handsome, cool and a great catch that's WHY he's always banging prostitutes, he uses his good looks and super game to bed them...somehow the normal girls manage to not see any of this though. Huh

I can pretty much count on 1 hand the number of working girls ive fucked. But,yea your right I always bang prostitutes Wink

Quote:LOL, I just agree with Dash about being ugly and having no game to point out how ridiculous his argument is. He's a self proclaimed good looking dude with tons of game and I'm apparently not yet I still can fuck regular girls and he can't. See why that doesn't make sense?

I make you look like a fool daily on here when you try to engage me in any type of debate. Your the guy that asked why would a hooker fuck a young good looking dude for free. The answer is fucking common sense you dumb ass. You resort to silly comments and just pure making shit up. Like the "he cant fuck regular girls". Please share with the forum how you know this. You got to be one ugly son of a bitch to not be able to fuck regular girls. Thats why i lulz everytime you pat yourself on the back for that. Get this man a cookie, fuck!

Quote:Anyway Sexyback is right we keep going round in round in circles and talking about the same shit on here, maybe we should move on?

No shit Sherlock.

Let the real men on here shore in peace (me, rick, and naughtynomad) and who ever else partakes in shoring hot females.

I understand no hooker would even think about fucking you for free, no need to be bitter about it and attempt to put down another man's success / strategy.

"To each his own."

Learn and understand that phrase phaggot.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 11:12 AM by Dash.)
01-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You crack me up every time Dash, the fact that you think it's a 'skill' refusing to pay girls who have sex for money in third world countries and that it makes you a 'real man'.

The only person you make look like a fool is yourself but let's leave it at that, we're going nowhere with this discussion and we probably never will. Let's move on..
01-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-10-2013, 12:13 AM)RockingForever Wrote: You crack me up every time Dash, the fact that you think it's a 'skill' refusing to pay girls who have sex for money in third world countries and that it makes you a 'real man'.

The only person you make look like a fool is yourself but let's leave it at that, we're going nowhere with this discussion and we probably never will. Let's move on..

Igualmente buddy.

Did you hit your head growing up or something? Delusional, ignorant, or just a dumbass?

When the fuck did I say I have ever refused to pay a pro? I have no issue paying if I have no regular girl and can't shore. I paid in Colombia and Costa Rica. Brush up on those reading skills brah.

You make shit up daily. Then I have to go and call you out on it every time.

If you wanna move on then don't fucking make dumb ass comments in reference to me.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 12:37 AM by Dash.)
01-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Your the man 'brah'. +1 internet rep point for you.
01-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How are you refusing to pay if the girls quite clearly says, "i don't want your money i like you"? It does take some skill, such as not going home with a blatent hardcore pro like you did in thailand.

Your right though we clearly are not as awesome as you. We should follow your example by wining and dining "upper class chicks" on thaifriendly. Those girls are clearly into you for your amazing personality and have not done the same thing with several other farangs i'm imagining several times a week.

Once again i would like to ask you "how do you go about fucking girls?" I'm genuinely curious as you normally won't be able to get into a girls pants in non third world countries by buying her things. Please answer the question instead of saying but "you sleep with whores for free but actually don't" and expect it to be insulting.
01-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-10-2013, 04:05 AM)Rick91 Wrote: How are you refusing to pay if the girls quite clearly says, "i don't want your money i like you"? It does take some skill, such as not going home with a blatent hardcore pro like you did in thailand.

Your right though we clearly are not as awesome as you. We should follow your example by wining and dining "upper class chicks" on thaifriendly. Those girls are clearly into you for your amazing personality and have not done the same thing with several other farangs i'm imagining several times a week.

Once again i would like to ask you "how do you go about fucking girls?" I'm genuinely curious as you normally won't be able to get into a girls pants in non third world countries by buying her things. Please answer the question instead of saying but "you sleep with whores for free but actually don't" and expect it to be insulting.

Your wasting your time Rick. JackingForeva is a piece of work. Clearly is bitter, jealous, and or mad at life. Dude makes shit up daily, that I have to smack down. Did he really say he gamed upperclass girls on ThaiFriendly? If so someone send this man the memo, there is no "upper class" girls on ThaiFriendly or any other dating website. Lets not burst his already fragile ego, he piped down uppler class dimes in Thailand and around the world! I hope to be like JackingForeva when I grow up!

(01-10-2013, 02:13 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Your the man 'brah'. +1 internet rep point for you.

No response for the completely fabricated story of "refusing to pay"?

Like always call your bitch ass out then you have nothing to say on the matter.

Keep that rep point ya phaggot, you need it more than me.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 08:55 AM by Dash.)
01-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:How are you refusing to pay if the girls quite clearly says, "i don't want your money i like you"? It does take some skill, such as not going home with a blatent hardcore pro like you did in thailand.

All the guys I know who used to 'shore' pro's in Thailand always claimed the girl didn't ask for money then when you'd question them about it it became clear they just didn't bother to pay her or played dumb or actually gave 'taxi money' in the morning.

If you prefer to believe you're skilled because you fucked a whore that's fine. I have a different theory evidently. There's no point in us going over it again and again, let's just call it quits.

Quote:Your right though we clearly are not as awesome as you. We should follow your example by wining and dining "upper class chicks" on thaifriendly. Those girls are clearly into you for your amazing personality and have not done the same thing with several other farangs i'm imagining several times a week.

I don't think I claimed I met upper class chicks on TF but normal girls with jobs, money, some with cars etc..yes. They'd be middle class. They probably were fucking multiple guys per week but that's OK I was fucking multiple girls a week.

Quote:Once again i would like to ask you "how do you go about fucking girls?" I'm genuinely curious as you normally won't be able to get into a girls pants in non third world countries by buying her things.

The most anyone gets out of me is some drinks or dinner on a date. I don't know how you expect me to answer your question as I go about fucking different girls in different ways, each girl in each country is different. Seeing as we're on the subject of Thailand I'll tell you what worked well there for me. Find a girl when she's not with her friends (this is important) whether it be online or during the day or in the street (clubs are not good because they are always with big groups) and ask for her number, arrange a date, take them out for drinks, bar hop to a few diff places and get a few drinks in her, don't act too cocky or alpha just be charming, funny and polite (without being a pussy) then confidently lead them back to your place, they will follow with no resistance. Game over.

Quote:Clearly is bitter, jealous, and or mad at life.

Yeah Dash I'm mad, bitter and jealous and want to be like you.

Quote:Dude makes shit up daily

Mwahahaha, funny stuff coming from a man who's been caught out lying, exaggerating and bullshitting multiple times on more than one forum. Big Grin

Quote: there is no "upper class" girls on ThaiFriendly or any other dating website.

Well clearly there could be upper class girls on dating sites. Just because you're wealthy doesn't mean you don't use dating sites, I imagine a lot of wealthy people work so hard they have no time to go out and meet people. I've dated a surgeon before who made some serious money and I met her online. Whether she was 'upper class' or not I don't know, not sure how you define that. I read earlier over on Roosh in the Thailand thread about RioNomad meeting a girl off TF last week and it turns out she's hi-so, rich, nice car, swish apartment and has been treating him to expensive dinners and nights out, if he's to be believed then it looks like there are 'upper class' girls on TF. Not common I imagine though.

Quote:Like always call your bitch ass out then you have nothing to say on the matter.

Keep that rep point ya phaggot, you need it more than me.

Bitch ass and phaggot. What age are you 14? You're making a fool of yourself again.

Unlike yourself Dash I don't care for meaningless rep points and when someone like you manages to have 9 you know they are worthless because you just talk shit over and over.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM by RockingForever.)
01-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-10-2013, 10:39 AM)RockingForever Wrote: If you prefer to believe you're skilled because you fucked a whore that's fine. I have a different theory evidently. There's no point in us going over it again and again, let's just call it quits.

No one has bragged about fucking any pro you dumbass.

You think it takes more skill to fuck a regular girl in Thailand than to shore a harden pro?

You got alot to learn lil grasshopper.

Quote:I don't think I claimed I met upper class chicks on TF but normal girls with jobs, money, some with cars etc..yes. They'd be middle class. They probably were fucking multiple guys per week but that's OK I was fucking multiple girls a week.

Multiple guys a week, sure you wasnt fucking pros? lol

Quote:Yeah Dash I'm mad, bitter and jealous and want to be like you.

Prob need a few plastic surgeries to be like me.

Quote:Mwahahaha, funny stuff coming from a man who's been caught out lying, exaggerating and bullshitting multiple times on more than one forum. Big Grin

Another made up fairy tale. Try ONE time. You can count right?

Quote:Bitch ass and phaggot. What age are you 14? You're making a fool of yourself again.

Yea im 14 phaggot.

Quote:Unlike yourself Dash I don't care for meaningless rep points and when someone like you manages to have 9 you know they are worthless because you just talk shit over and over.

Not sure what makes you think I care about rep points. I dont ever mention rep points nor do I ask for them You brought up rep not me.

I dont give a fuck about any points nor do I give a fuck about your opinions, esp in regards to shoring.

So save us all the time and flaming by being like me. ie Not giving a fuck about said poster (me) which in turn makes you ignore my posts that are not directly related to JackingForeva.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 11:27 AM by Dash.)
01-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:You think it takes more skill to fuck a regular girl in Thailand than to shore a harden pro?

You got mad skills, brah.

Quote:Another made up fairy tale. Try ONE time. You can count right?

One time this week?

Quote:Yea im 14 phaggot.

You do realise there's no such word as 'phaggot' right?
01-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-10-2013, 10:17 PM)RockingForever Wrote: You got mad skills, brah.

Not as much JackingForeva brah

Quote:One time this week?

Try ever (quilla grl on rooshs)

Quote:You do realise there's no such word as 'phaggot' right?

No shit Sherlock

Didnt get the memo that I couldnt use what ever fucking words I wanted to use. My bad.

Phaggot
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 11:40 PM by Dash.)
01-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Try ever (quilla grl on rooshs)

So you've never lied ever...apart from that time you lied about the girl...and the times you made up info on data sheet...and wrote data sheets on places you'd never been to...and wrote about bars and clubs you went to even though they hadn't existed for years...and the list goes on.
01-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Find Reply