Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central America - which countries are the easiest?
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Central America - which countries are the easiest?
I'm wondering out of Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama which one ranks the easiest?

Peru in south america for example would be number 1 in most cases unless someone knows of somewhere else let us know.

What are your experiences in these countries e.g. notches/period of time there/quality of the chicks ?

Feel free to rank all 7 in order if you have experienced them all.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 03:30 AM by Rick91.)
01-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Central America - which countries are the easiest?
Nicaragua hands down in my opinion. (Havent been to Honduras & Panama)

With that said, they are all easy if you white young and at least average looking.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 03:44 AM by Dash.)
01-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Mixx's post:
  • Rick91, Zolo
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-18-2013, 03:26 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I'm wondering out of Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama which one ranks the easiest?

Peru in south america for example would be number 1 in most cases unless someone knows of somewhere else let us know.

What are your experiences in these countries e.g. notches/period of time there/quality of the chicks ?

Feel free to rank all 7 in order if you have experienced them all.

I have been to all of them - race is factor here, if you are white/blonde - you are golden, if not, then status/money come into play - how good do you look?

IF YOU ARE WHITE (non-whites see Panama/Guatemala) (easiest being first).

1. EL SALVADOR - Girls here are mostly white themselves, not really mestizo like Honduras. So, don't be surprised to see plenty of local girls that look like gringas themselves. If you are white/blonde/green eyes - GO HERE FIRST! Violence and crime is ridiculous here. USE CAUTION!

2. Costa Rica: These are the gringo groupies of Central America. It's like a Peru version of central America. Hell, gringo ex-pats are so loved here, that it is the No. 1 expat destination of the Americas.

3. Honduras: Thsi place is a real gem. Simply put, it does not get any media exposure for women, only street gang violence, but for those of you willing to take a chance, it can pay-off big time. These girls are witty, smart and love anything Anglo, especially USA and UK. Start-off on your journey visiting teh capital Tegucigalpa, and San Pedro Sula, then take a tour to the Copan ruins with a local cutie and visit the hot springs (naked)....good times. Violence is high, and street muggings at night very common - use caution always and stay in tourist areas until you meet a trusted local.

4. Nicaragua: I personally don't feel that Nica girls are anything special, other than cheap whore mongering, but the place is dirt cheap. Your time is better spent on any of the aforementioned countries imo. Nica is like the "Bolivia" of Central America.

5. Guatemala: This place is heaven for fucking foreign European girls. Seriously, expect to fing Norwegian/Baltic girls by the boatloads exploring here. If you come to Guatemala, come because you want easy sex with foreign women, not easy sex with local women - although they are slam dunks too Smile

6. Panama: Now, if there was ever a country that idolizes USA, it's Panama. However, it falls DEAD LAST PLACE for sex with local non-pros in Central America. The US greenback is the local currency in Panama, and girls really are not "easy" per se. Social groups are huge, and your looks, even if you are white, determine your success with local women. Here, if you are good looking, regardless of race, and have some game, you get laid. Panama is a beautiful country to visit, no doubt, but expect to "work" to get laid with non-pro locals compared to other central American countries. Bocas del Toros is an incredible hedonism hang-out to fuck European (white) women on sex-cation, and it truly works to your advantage if you are black or brown latino.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 04:33 AM by Mixx.)
01-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Nice info mixx, just what i was looking for. +1 for you!
I'm really glad someone brought up Nicaragua up in an earlier thread and El Salvador and Honduras were thrown into it. For some reason i never thought "what lies above colombia and below mexico" From what i have heard that entire part of the continent sounds to have great potential for being a massive pussy paradise.

I'm more excited about central america now than i'am south east asia and i'm hitting that place up in about 12 weeks! Better get on to xvideos and cultivate myself some yellow fever.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 04:37 AM by Rick91.)
01-18-2013, 04:25 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Rick91
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
my .02 on all of them

1) Nicaragua - very aggressive / straight forward women. sexy darker exotic look.

2) Costa Rica - very nice mestizo look. major sex tourist and regular tourist travel destination. good thing is they dont stay in San Jose long and are mainly only out at the bars around the main hostels in town.

3) El Salvador - main nightlife was a bit to posh for me. as strange as that sounds. came with some nice jeans and T and felt really under-dressed. i think day game would be a better option here than night game.

4) Guatemala - outside of seeing some ruins and Antigua id skip Guate. women were the least attractive and most conservative.

I need to go ahead and knock out Honduras and Panama.
01-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Find Reply