Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
[-]
  •
Beerlord Offline
Stowaway

RE: Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
Thanks for the article.

Anyway, I am a bit afraid to go alone.. I don't want to look like some wanker, standing alone at the bar.. I'm not used to solo clubbing. But I guess sooner or later I'll have to learn that also
01-24-2013, 02:42 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mixx's post:
  • Rick91
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-24-2013, 02:42 AM)Beerlord Wrote: Anyway, I am a bit afraid to go alone.. I don't want to look like some wanker, standing alone at the bar.. I'm not used to solo clubbing.

Are you serious bro? No man should be afraid to do anything solo; it is the essence of a true warrior. Going to a club dolo does not make you look like a wanker, it makes you look like a guy who does not give a shit and goes sut and has a good time on his rules, not others.

I never go out in packs, I never really understood the mentality of guys traveling in packs to hunt for pussy, to me, that is someone who has deep fear inside, and tries to disguise it in numbers.

Mixx Tip: Anytime you go out solo, and girl asks you: "where are your friends?" or "Who are you here with?" Bear in mind 2 things: 1) she is interested in you or she would not care to ask 2) she is trying to see if your logistics are good for sex.

Point to a fun group at a distance, obviously having a great time and say "Oh, I came with that group over there, but I felt I go check out what else is interesting around here and found you" ** Girls will never challenge your answer.

I love that word "wanker" sounds funny hehe..wish us Yankees used it America.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013, 02:53 AM by Mixx.)
01-24-2013, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Beerlord Offline
Stowaway

Is it worth going out on working days ?
Is there wi fi available on public spots ?
I live in Zagreb.. plane train or bus travel ?

Big Grin
01-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-24-2013, 02:49 AM)Beerlord Wrote: Is it worth going out on working days ?
Is there wi fi available on public spots ?
I live in Zagreb.. plane train or bus travel ?

Big Grin

there is wifi in most cafes in kiev. theres always something going out somewhere doesnt matter any day. just need to know where to go.

not sure what u mean in terms of travel...getting there? From zagreb, plane for sure.
01-24-2013, 02:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(01-24-2013, 02:42 AM)Beerlord Wrote: Thanks for the article.

Anyway, I am a bit afraid to go alone.. I don't want to look like some wanker, standing alone at the bar.. I'm not used to solo clubbing. But I guess sooner or later I'll have to learn that also

I'm pretty sure alpha male, PUA, studs aren't scared to do things by themselves.

Just go to Ukraine alone. Traveling alone is a great experience. Who gives a shit about being in a club by yourself, it will really not even be a problem when you are there. Tell the girl you don't have any friends or you traveled alone because they're all too boring. It won't matter.

01-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

Dude good luck in Ukraine. Most of western game is a big no no there and most of all the language barrier. Things like 'negs' will make an interaction awkward because they won't know if your serious or not.

I would go with interview style questions. Sounds completely ridiculous, but it really works with building comfort.

Read roosh's 'bang unkraine'. I was in ukraine for a month in October and can relate to some of his experiences.

..and you must hit up 'Metro' in L'viv. I went that club every night for 2 weeks straight. My mate and I got treated like rockstars because we could afford drinks and reasonably easy to pick up.
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
To visit my blog go to : http://www.gavinmadden26.com
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2013, 12:28 AM by gavinmadden.)
01-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-25-2013, 12:25 AM)gavinmadden Wrote: .and you must hit up 'Metro' in L'viv. I went that club every night for 2 weeks straight. My mate and I got treated like rockstars because we could afford drinks and reasonably easy to pick up.

100% correct. Metro is a young college crowd. Also known as people with no money. If you keep the drinks flowing and you are foreign you WILL pick up there often. I brought my friends to ukraine for 4 days, went to metro first night. Everyone smashed.... next 3 nights i took them to different more upscale places but at about 1AM every night they decided to go back to Metro, because it was pretty much guaranteed pussy lol...and by the 3rd night, they were hanging out with the owner, all the hot girls club personnel... and just really treated like rock stars...one of my boys smashed the main hostess, very hot
01-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
laith Offline
Stowaway

I'm planning to go out to Kiev but haven't made any plans yet.
Where are you looking to head out?
01-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-28-2013, 11:17 AM)deb auchery Wrote: who.......is......SCOPES!!! and what's he doing in my city? Wink

I don't go to Metro much anymore, they're a bit too western-leaning for my taste, lots of turks/arabs, transvestite/rent boy dancers. Lowest quality of any club in Lviv, if not Ukraine, although you can get the occasional stunner.

I go there sometimes when it's a Wednesday for example and nothing much else is happening and I need to exercise the ferret.
Regarding Kiev, Vodka, Vodka and more Vodka. Get her tipsy then grope her, they are more into being groped than kissed

LOL no worries Lviv is all yours, i dont live there. grew up there long time ago and go back occasionally to visit friends/fam.

Agreed on the quality and feel of Metro. But it's almost a sure thing if u need to pick up
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Glad I caught this thread. When are you going to be in Ukraine? Ill be in Sarajevo from June-August. Ill be in Ukraine for most of May. I am going by myself and wouldn't mind some company for gaming. It's early, but I've begun to test VK. I am having great success with it and will amp up my online game in May. I am looking to go to Odessa, Lviv, Kharkiv, Kiev. I am pretty sure, from the research I've done, Odessa has the best nightlife in all of Ukraine.
01-29-2013, 08:51 AM
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@deb auchery:

No i dont know roosh or any of the guys on this forum.

@Don:

All cities are good on nightlife. Your chances of getting laid are high in all those places. I would rate Lviv as lowest chance, which is still pretty high, but thats because it has a smaller city personality, although if you have Game its very easy. All other cities are considerably bigger and the attitude toward no strings sex is more liberal.

01-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Scopes, let me take it one step further than. What are your thoughts on Russia? I've read some shit on here that is a bit discerning about how Moscow is a lot more westernized and girls are more apprehensive about approaches. Is Ukraine much like Russia (I know culture wise), but what about flagging? Can I go into any city and game with ease? Should I stay away from St. Pete and Moscow? Any recommendations for cheap, good night life, easy flagging?
01-30-2013, 03:44 AM
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-30-2013, 03:44 AM)Don Wrote: Scopes, let me take it one step further than. What are your thoughts on Russia? I've read some shit on here that is a bit discerning about how Moscow is a lot more westernized and girls are more apprehensive about approaches. Is Ukraine much like Russia (I know culture wise), but what about flagging? Can I go into any city and game with ease? Should I stay away from St. Pete and Moscow? Any recommendations for cheap, good night life, easy flagging?

Russia is a different beast...1st off Moscow,and russia are two different conversations. Let me clarify:

Moscow: Top 3 Most expensive city in the world. People make a lot and everything costs twice more lol. Moscow is home to pretty much all the rich so unless you want to spend $1000 a night to look like you ballin, your best hope is day game and take the girl out somewhere hoping she fucks you because she likes u....and most females in that city only look out for the dollar

St. Pete: I havent been but i hear good things. Not as good as ukraine obviously but as i understand it's possible to do well there, as it's much more of a tourist spot than moscow. Less expensive too

Russia: Anywhere else outside of the above mentioned cities we are basically talking about poor country. People dont make much money and the cities dont get many foreigners so if you show up throwing some money around and you're a foreigner the sluts will be on your cock. Keep in mind these places are also more dangerous so you have to watch your back. Guys will look to rob u at every and any chance they get, so dont give them one. They have many schemes also where they involve the girl to seduce u, take u back to her crib, only to have 3 skin heads waiting for u lol....just to give u an example...

If you are inclined to do Russia, i would start in St. Pete and hop some flights to places like Kazan, Sochi, Krasnodar, just to name a few. Stay away from the islamic cities those motherfukas are crazy and unpredictable.
01-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
steve jabba Offline
Stowaway

Thumbs Up  RE: Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
Thanks for adding the post Rick91.

Re Kiev - the clubs shouldn't be your first port of call. FULL of golddiggers, prostitutes etc.

You should try to meet girls on the streets, in the daytime, evening etc.

Go on the main street and walk around there, you will see loads.

Be prepared to encounter some resistance as there are a lot of idiotic types trying to pick up girls there and they get tired of it. If you're any good it's not too bad though.

That's true anywhere, of course
I am a bit of a naughty boy

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog
02-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Find Reply