Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
american men hookin up with women in other developed countries, really that common?
[-]
  •
CuriousTheOne Offline
Banned

Afghanistan
american men hookin up with women in other developed countries, really that common?
a few guys from my fraternity are going to Southern France this summer (I am not going because i have a lot of work to do) and they were wondering this for themselves

now i know american men go to thailand and brazil to get laid but what about other developed countries like spain, france, italy, switzerland? do they have some luck there or is the competition too tough?

since u guys travel a lot thought u would know
01-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: american men hookin up with women in other developed countries, really that common?
People get laid every where.

I find its just easier in developing countries when as an American or white guy you hold DHV. (economic issues / exotic factor ect)

I dont think any chick in France would give a flying fug that I was American or white. Actually would work against me!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013, 03:07 PM by Dash.)
01-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

RE: american men hookin up with women in other developed countries, really that common?
Won't help you in France. Most likely it will hurt
01-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Speak french and American, yes, speak no french, the hot girls won't give you the time of day i in northern france. They may initially be intrigued by your foreigner status but the cannes film festival makes and american in south france nothing special. The south has lots of arab girls which are not very open to game from random strangers. You'd have an easier time fucking french girls in America for the most part. Its not even worth it all in all because they are very average looking. You won;t see monstrosityies like in America, but why travel all the way to europe to bang substandard girls who are known to be more difficult for anglophones?

Italy and France are two countries were guys like us want to avoid. The best places tend to be in the 3rd world followed by northern and eastern europe. If you won't go beyond west europe then why go to Italy and Spain, why not just throw in portugal and have the trifecta and the 3 hardest countries to routinely have sex with new women in? Italian women are known to be tough to crack, probably the best looking out of the 3, but unless your going to be fucking girls from the south who are living in the north or central I don't see how it is possible. Italians are another group who speak little english overall. Jersey shore went there and the only girls they fucked were housemates and foreigners, that should tell you something about how guys with money, a tv crew, six packs and good looking with style couldn't get laid there from locals where they routinely bang substandard American chicks.

If I had to rate the hardest countries to get random hookup sex, short of the muslim ones, it'd be Western europe by far. Seriously what normal country do you have to deal with fat rude women who think they are hot shit and who routinely have sex with men who are far more handsome than they are beautiful that is just a losing game no matter how you slice it. Throw in all the immigrants who just think about fucking white women because there's are all back home and you'd be hard pressed to find a harderplace to fuck decent women.
01-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

I agree with Dash and others on this...Although you can get laid everywhere, Western Europe gives you less chance. And i really don't get it because they're all the same. Like Dash said, finances play a role. East europe makes less money so that's def somewhat of a factor. But at the same time, unless you're paying them for sex, a one night stand is a one night stand....so wheres the difference??

For me, picking up girls in New York (which is arguably one of the toughest places to pick up chicks in USA) is right up there with West Europe, difficulty wise. They all think they're the shit for some reason, hot or not. Couple that together with caveman like shout outs on the street while they walk, and you got yourself a gassed up slut. Now im not saying its impossible to bang her, but its way harder.

I love eastern europe. Its just better in almost every aspect, even without the easy girls. in my opinion, they live a better lifestyle, architecture is better, nightlife is better, its way cheaper, etc etc.
01-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-24-2013, 12:46 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: But at the same time, unless you're paying them for sex, a one night stand is a one night stand....so wheres the difference??

Guys are an investment. Some investments pay off immediately, some pay off down the road, and some never pay off.

A girl will sleep with a guy and not charge him, in hopes to reap the rewards later down the line. Maybe marriage, maybe gifts, maybe money for family problems, ect.

Some of these girls are running a damn business collecting money and gifts every week from different dudes that they fuck for free.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013, 01:11 AM by Dash.)
01-24-2013, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-24-2013, 12:52 AM)Dash Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 12:46 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: But at the same time, unless you're paying them for sex, a one night stand is a one night stand....so wheres the difference??

Guys are an investment. Some investments pay off immediately, some pay off down the road, and some never pay off.

A girl will sleep with a guy and not charge him, in hopes to reap the rewards later down the line. Maybe marriage, maybe gifts, maybe money for family problems, ect.

Some of these girls are running a damn business collecting money and gifts every week from different dudes that they fuck for free.

lol it sounds like they have no souls, they just do what they have to for the paper. haha
01-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(01-24-2013, 01:15 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 12:52 AM)Dash Wrote:

lol it sounds like they have no souls, they just do what they have to for the paper. haha

Shit I cant blame. Easy money from dumbass men.
01-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
CuriousTheOne Offline
Banned

Afghanistan
okay, so far not the good outlook
01-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Find Reply