• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No data sheet on Cambodia
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
No data sheet on Cambodia
Anyone have any suggestions. Expecting to arrive around March 7th for 2-3 days, and to have my evenings free (daytime is charity stuff).

Thanks.
02-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

RE: No data sheet on Cambodia
Do alil pipelining. The birds will give you all the basics.
02-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(02-21-2013, 11:44 AM)Dash3 Wrote: Do alil pipelining. The birds will give you all the basics.

the birds?
02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash3 Offline
Lieutenant

girls, chicas, ect
02-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Pipelining in Cambodia is almost a waste of time because hardly anyone has net access. There's hardly any on the dating sites, no Cambodia only dating sites as far as I'm aware and the girls you do find (there's some on Tagged) are mostly hookers or expect payment for sex. I had 2 ask me for money to sleep with them ($100), one who wanted $20 to top her phone up and met another who was legit but not that nice looking who I smashed. She turned into a bit of a stalker though.

You haven't said where in Cambodia you are going?

I'm guessing probably Phnom Pehn. Nightlife isn't great really unless you like p4p. Pretty much all girls in clubs are hookers. There are some more local places where the local rich and famous (and gangsters aka former Khmer Rouge) hang out but they aren't that easy to find or that accessible for foreigners and I'm told you're not that welcome there anyway.

Street 51 and surrounding areas has all the tourist orientated clubs and bars like the infamous Heart of Darkness, Pontoon, I think some club called Shanghai and few other places. I didn't rate it much, was all bar girls and pro's and sex tourists. Cambodian girls are too poor and reserved to go out, just not in their culture.

I preferred to drink in the bars down by the river front, it's like the main tourist bit, but it's not that exciting. I just went there because my hotel was there and it was convenient. No bar girls or that round there that I saw which suits me fine but nothing exciting happening either. There were a couple of live music places one upstairs in a bar which name I forget had some expat bands playing to a mostly expat crowd plus there was a salsa bar across from there also hidden upstairs that had some locals in but they were gangster looking types with multiple women with them each who they all treated like shit whilst they got blind drunk. I tried to talk to one girl and was warned by the bar staff it wasn't a good idea whilst he pointed at one of the drunk guys and mimicked a gun with his hands.
02-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Find Reply