Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Germanic-Scandinavian thread
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Hot Germanic-Scandinavian thread
Yeah, I gathered that about Savic - it's pretty fucking obvious that's not a Scandinavian name! And whilst she may not appear Swedish (yes, I know this is the central theme to this thread) mentally and culturally she is. Also, I'm not criticising your selection of women from that specific region with my comment, but I'm suggesting that the photo you've posted is a poor representation of what an attractive Scandinavian/Northern European would look like. Hell, I've seen hotter Scandis in Britain than these two!
02-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

I never said I thought the one in the black on the left was hot, only the one in the right in the white. If you have better pictures of ACTUAL Scandinavians (not immigrants) post them. Culturally she is not Scandinavian, if you don't have a scandinavian last name, you will have trouble to get a job regardless if you were born in sweden. Mentally, Scandinavians let you know you are a foreigner if you're ancestors are not from there.
02-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Neither of them are, the one you claim is hot looks like a blow up doll to me! You're getting awful defensive of this female, no? And to boot, what's the difference between ACTUAL photos (I'm assuming you're meaning personal photos) or photos you can extract online?
02-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Well if you think she is ugly I wonder where you live what do women look like where you are from, if she is ugly I would like to move wherever you are so I can drown in girls hotter than her everyday.

Lets recap:

I start the thread. You said
"If these two were considered to be of a high standard I would never prioritise northern European women. As it happens I do, but personally blond Slavic women do far, far more for me."

You claim to prioritise northern europe but only like slavic women who are not scandinavians and more akin to east europe and southern europe. You give examples of some yugoslavian girl you think is hot.

-I say the girl in the white is hot,

you say:
"got to give it to you, you're defending a sinking ship like your life depends on it!"

I say
"Haters gonna hate, why don't you post pictures of what you think is better and exotic from sweden and norway. I'm all eyes/"

You
-post no pictures of hot scandinavians and troll my thread
-say you like slavic women better and say some nameof some serbian girl, who albeit is good looking but has nothing to do with my thread. I don't like low class slavic women so in generally so stop derailing my thread.
-Then you say she is a poor representation of scandinavians good looks and post a link to a site full of girls who are generally of lesser quality and largely non germanic.

-You say the girls I post is ugly, I say I said only the one in the white was hot, then you accuse me of being defensive. It doesn't matter which foto, all the fotos you linked to were inferior why would anyone want to fuck someone so white like elsa holks, she should go and buy a tan. How can you be attracted to a thick lip broad nose beast like Elsa holks who looks like children of the damned?
02-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like RockingForever's post:
  • Brees9, Broon
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:How can you be attracted to a thick lip broad nose beast like Elsa holks who looks like children of the damned?

I'm struggling to understand how you can find the alien looking women in the white top attractive so the conclusion is....we all have different tastes. Let's not get upset because other people don't like the same girls we do.
02-28-2013, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(02-28-2013, 04:09 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
Quote:How can you be attracted to a thick lip broad nose beast like Elsa holks who looks like children of the damned?

I'm struggling to understand how you can find the alien looking women in the white top attractive so the conclusion is....we all have different tastes. Let's not get upset because other people don't like the same girls we do.

Ex-fucking-actly. Guys, its a positive. If I dont like what you like, and you don't like what I like, then there is more to go around for everyone.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013, 05:14 PM by G_global.)
02-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

mistersnort, u mad?
03-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

nope, no need to, more scandi pussy for me
03-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You fucking that chick in the white top?
03-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Find Reply