Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American men really loved in other developed countries?
[-]
  •
Brees9 Offline
Banned

American men really loved in other developed countries?
was talking to a mate of mines about an American guy he knew that went to Southern France and got laid like an animal over there and one who went to Spain and scored

on one hand I hear Europeans look down on Americans and see us as inferior but on the other I hear the women love American men a lot

anyone want to share an experience?
03-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: American men really loved in other developed countries?
Indian troll playing American troll game?
03-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
(03-03-2013, 04:48 PM)Brees9 Wrote: was talking to a mate of mines about an American guy he knew that went to Southern France and got laid like an animal over there

I bet you he banged like 3 chicks over the course of like 4 months.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013, 03:30 AM by Rick91.)
03-04-2013, 03:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yea i dont see it...american men in general do well in un-developed countries because of the wow factor ($$, american image, etc). If you are an american with good game, your chances are good anywhere, but for the average joe, stay away from developed countries.

Out of all the other developed countries i've been to, Germany is probably your best chance for banging chicks in terms of ease. Granted it's still not easy, but they actually like Americans and look at them as a brother type and look up to them. No inferiority complex there.... Where as countries like France, they have that napoleon complex, feel like the need to compete or some shit....so Americans are perceived negatively there.
03-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Find Reply