nice...i gotta start watching this show
03-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: For All My Fellow Americans
After watching the government of Australia and UK forceably take away all the guns and seeing how japan practically bans private gun ownership, I am not going to say these countries have freedom, if you can't have open or concealed carry you don't have freedom you are a slave to king george period. Canada a country where the leader bows down to the queen and has to ask her permission to go to the potty, please, no freedom, you can't even use a gun to defend yourself unless you manage to steal the criminals gun.
03-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

it's all about control with these people...the more control they have over you, the better off they are in the event people aren't "happy" with something

Look at the Patriot Act in America....It was created after 9/11 after fear was instilled into the public of terrorist and so it was intended to "defend" the nation against terrorists by being able to wiretap anyone anywhere without a warrant. Control!!

The gun issue is next
03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Brees9 Offline
Banned

nah, I am good here, love my country and I also love traveling to other places
03-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

American isn't the greatest or the freest, but there are few countries in the world that grant citizen's the freedom to defend themself anywhere from criminals. Despite all the unconstitutional things that the corrupt supreme court upholds like warrantless wiretap and sneak and peak searches, you are hard pressedto find that kind of freedom elsewhere. Then you have freedom of speech, something like the God hates Fags church could not survive in Canada or 99% of Western world. The most free country is probably one of the African ones where you can do whatever you want but it may be closer to anarchy than freedom (ie it may be illegal for you to even own a gun but no one is enforcing the gun laws on you). But if I had to pick a greatest country it is probably something like a Bermuda or Bahamas or Cayman Island or Iceland
03-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Find Reply