Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slovakia - Austria - Hungary
[-]
  •
Travelbug Offline
Stowaway

Slovakia - Austria - Hungary
What's up guys, I'm heading out to Slovakia, Austria and Hungary this Mid July. What cities have the best night life and biggest opportunities to get laid. I'm 6ft , latin decent medium tan.. I have good game out here in california, so cold approaches and day game is not a problem for me..

Any info would be GREAT .

I love this site.... lol
04-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Woodpecker Offline
Deckhand

RE: Slovakia - Austria - Hungary
Vienna is pretty dead as a city. Pretty calm and not much of a party atmosphere. Lots of day game necessary but there are are plenty of opportunities to ONS when going to bars at night. Lots of hot females that are here from other parts of the world, Austrian girls are nothing to scream about but you will find plenty of students and young professionals from other parts of Europe here, a lot of really stunning girls.

Bratislava in slovakia is fantastic, loads of hot chics, a lot cheaper when buying drinks etc too.

Drop me a line if you need a wingman when you're in Austria, I have a place in Vienna. Velden in the south part of austria should be pretty hot at that time but as you're going to slovakia and budapest I guess you will only visit vienna.

Edit - would also recommend couchsurfing for a few cheap bangs lol
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 08:22 PM by Woodpecker.)
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Whenever I met a stunner in Prague - she was always from Slovakia. Hot hot hot beautiful girls everywhere. Hungarians are hot too and it's a great party town, stay in one of the top rated hostels and you'll easily find where the best parties are. Day game in Budapest in the Oktagon, Andrassy street, WestEnd mall... anywhere really. Don't forget to visit this place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sz%C3%A9che...cinal_Bath

During the day and check in advance if they have a night party there when you visit, they are awesome too.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 09:16 PM by 007 Game.)
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Woodpecker Offline
Deckhand

I would deffinately recommend Prague over Budapest!

Vic are you still travelling in europe?
04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Yes, I'm resting now with a girlfriend for a week, but in a week I'll start traveling again. I think I'll do Scandinavians in May then June / July East Europe, a cruise first week of August with the family and then Cyprus / Greece.... There are just too much to see, too many places to visit... too many girls to meet.
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

I was not impressed with Austrian girls in my travels, they have always been intensely boring and boorish, they have zero humor, zero personality, are far too serious and transactional. Hungary and Slovakia should be very good, enjoy those 2. Surprisingly austrian girls aren't all fat like their german counter parts, but they lack the femininity and other positive traits of east european women.
04-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(04-03-2013, 09:42 PM)Woodpecker Wrote: I would deffinately recommend Prague over Budapest!

Vic are you still travelling in europe?

prague and budapest are probably 1 and 2 respectively on the scale of my favorite cities. Prague had me in awe because of its architecture and makes you feel like u back in time. Pretty fun city also, great nightlife. Budapest is a close 2nd because there seems more to do in the day (example:bath house..i love those turkish bath houses). Budapest is dirt cheap for beer, hotels, etc... Nightlife is also very good but i fancy czech girls much more.....

with that being said, it's very tough to change one for the other. I say stick to budapest and definetly check out prague asap
04-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Travelbug Offline
Stowaway

Thanks everyone for giving me very good info. I have set up my trip and I will be out there for a month. So far I have a couple couchsurfing girls that are going to "show me around" and will start in krakow, head to vienna, then to Bratislavia and then budapest. I will have time to travel for another week and a half so if there is anything remotely close that will be a good time, please feel free to let me know

Thanks!
06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
if you in Hungary...consider Balaton Lake....but do your homework as it was a while since I have visited that spot
(Siofok & Balton Foldvar Area)..otherwise Praque and Budapest cannot go wrong..Krakow is nice but recently overrated

PS: Praque is in Czech Republic..Slovakia is to the East ....both formerly known as Czechoslovakia during communism time Smile
06-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Find Reply