Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Travel Plans are Fucked
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

RE: My Travel Plans are Fucked
a state is too much of a compliment! Seriously massively frustrating. 7/10 in regard to international standards is as high as you can expect here. And also extremes in terms of body shape, either chubby/fat or super skinny. That said, the chat of some girls here is markedly better than girls some girls I've come across from the rest of the UK.

Still, on the whole

I FUCKING HATE GIRLS IN THIS COUNTRY
04-16-2013, 06:56 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
Do a route through Poland, you'll enjoy it
04-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Where about would you recommend Ryan? My Polish mates at work said that Warsaw isn't so good for nightlife and that I should only bother with Krakow. What route do you propose?
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Realness's post:
  • Broon
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@broon

warsaw isn't bad by any means. There are less tourists there as compared to krakow so if anything it will be easier to pick up there. But it's a bigger city so you need tight logistics.

I think what Ryan meant by "tour of poland" is by hitting cities like Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz in addition to Warsaw/Krakow. All marvelous cities with old architecture, and probably better nightlife because those cities aren't overrun with pussy craving tourists yet.
04-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Sweet. Flights to all over Poland are dirt cheap from the UK so I'll head there first, then Berlin, Prague and round it off in Budapest. If I've got time I may even swing down to Belgrade and see what's happening there.

Cheers again amigos
04-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

Portuguese insight:

(04-11-2013, 12:43 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: route 3: fuck that shit!!! if you want spanish pussy, go to south america. they are stuck up and hard to get in spain and portugal. and the EURO also means trip won't be budget

Agree. Only hyper alfas get game, or one nithgers that are DTF, not necessarily hot-chicks.

Unless its a beach party in the summer or college parties in May.

(04-15-2013, 12:48 AM)Woodpecker Wrote:
Quote:Route 3: Spain and Portugal
There's something oh so enticing about Latinas (...)
Lol. No bro thats not how it works, they are regular european.

Not sure I understand what you mean. Yes they are european, but latinas. That is why people say "latin america" as in latins, in south america, opposite to those in europe.

Penélope Cruz, born in Spain, is not a hot latina because she was born in spain?

Latino/a is a person speaks a latin derived language (portuguese, french, italian and spanish). Not so sure about French being considered latino, regarding aesthetics thou.

Regarding Latinas vs Hispanics:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...008AAJ0e7k

(04-10-2013, 09:34 PM)Broon Wrote: Route 3: Spain and Portugal
(...) and with both countries being economically fucked right now, I'm lead to believe it's a great time to visit!

Its a great time to visit if you are 85 and want to save on taking your wheelchair to restaurants and irish pubs on the warm beaches.

Dude, 25-28% unemployment rate, who goes out to party? People go out less, drink less, debate a lot of politics and shit. The only thing similar to sex that is debated is about wanting to fist fuck politicians. Not good for game. You would fail an economy class, sorry. You have to understand the social dynamics.

Just my opinion thou... Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2013, 03:37 AM by MasterClasses.)
04-18-2013, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woodpecker's post:
  • G_global
Woodpecker Offline
Deckhand

I think you're being a bit pedantic, all latinas are associated with the big ass, nice skin etc

which they get from the mix with the indigenous

so I guess your right in wiki, and I'm right in life

cool story tho bro
04-18-2013, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

Well I am sorry If I sound pedantic, not intended. I just try to be clear when communicating.

I guess, "latino" might be something mostly used in US, regarding latin americans, and that biased the "latin language descend definition".

So regarding life, are you telling me that in London, nobody would define a spanish chic as Latina then. I can accept that,I am surprised but I shall be a theme for debate with my uk friends any day soon.

04-18-2013, 08:21 AM
Find Reply