Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern European girls
[-]
  •
SohoSteve Offline
Stowaway

Eastern European girls
Hey guys so just traveled to krakow and kiev. Does anyone feel that a lot of girls at the big clubs are working for the club? Seemed like a lot of chicks were just walking around scooping out tourists to buy them drinks or dancing with guys just to make them happy and then when the guy goes in for a kiss or something they pull away. Not saying all are prostitutes which Im sure some are but what about just girls that work for the club to just make the club look like they have a lot of single hot girls. Let me know your thoughts.
04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Gianli Offline
Stowaway

RE: Eastern European girls
thats worrying...
06-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

just because they dont kiss you doesnt mean they are working for the club. LOL. maybe shes not into you or you tried kissing her too quickly or it was too soon ??

Krakow is a huge tourist destination i can definetly see that scenario where lets say girls will get free drinks from the club as long as they show up so the guys also show up and buy drinks.

I havent seen that in Kiev though....
06-21-2013, 08:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(04-03-2012, 03:51 PM)SohoSteve Wrote: Hey guys so just traveled to krakow and kiev. Does anyone feel that a lot of girls at the big clubs are working for the club?

Definitely. Everybody know that,except youSmile joking! In Kiev you can even notice 7s and 8s to not be allowed entrance to a club for two reasons:

1. They are pro but don't work for the club
2. They are common beautiful girls that will distract the attention of male victims.

Let's finish with this eastern Europe clubbing crap: if you wanna find good girls don't look in the clubs. You may find one or two among thousands sex tourists..
S4F/G4B
06-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
you need to get away from touristic places !
if you want to hang around big cities go Wroclaw..Poznan
I would recommend you take a train to some place just by chance ....some small city etc....
this is adventure ......just be street smart Smile...there is a lot of action in smaller towns,,,but weekends only
06-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
...hey brother ...no BS
listen NN Forum Deb Auchery....I can confirm....DA is for
real Smile
06-21-2013, 01:33 PM