• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naughty Nomad is a fraud.....
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Naughty Nomad is a fraud.....
....claims Fisto over on Roosh V.

Quote:There is one thing that might be an unpopular notion, but I feel I should report it, I read Naughty Nomad's review of Jakarta, and I am not convinced he stayed here for more than 2 or 3 days, or even knows anything worthwhile to do here.

After speaking with a few other members about NN's reports, I am no longer a fan, nor do I believe his personal accounts.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20433-...#pid423397

04-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Naughty Nomad is a fraud.....
I like Fisto's post's but what exactly is he trying to say? That Zolo stayed for less time than he made out or that he doesn't know about tourist attractions. Pretty pointless statement either way.

With that said Indonesia is now a priority for me. Sounds like a gem.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 06:06 AM by Rick91.)
04-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greatest Gatsby's post:
  • deb auchery
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
Well lets be straightforward here, Roosh has been called out countless times by credible bloggers. I googled Roosh and within the first 3 pages I found blog posts by guys breaking down how he has BSed his travel experiences and how bad his site and forum are.
04-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(04-20-2013, 06:05 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I like Fisto's post's but what exactly is he trying to say? That Zolo stayed for less time than he made out or that he doesn't know about tourist attractions. Pretty pointless statement either way.

With that said Indonesia is now a priority for me. Sounds like a gem.

He seems to be saying that there's a general consensus amongst people he's spoken to that Marks reports are not accurate. Not sure what parts he disagrees with.

Indonesia does sound decent. I've always over looked it until now.
04-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
(04-20-2013, 06:35 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote: Well lets be straightforward here, Roosh has been called out countless times by credible bloggers. I googled Roosh and within the first 3 pages I found blog posts by guys breaking down how he has BSed his travel experiences and how bad his site and forum are.

I'm pretty certain Roosh doesn't lie about his exploits anyone with the slightest bit of common sense can tell you this he doesn't say anything worth lying about. Please mention those credible bloggers you speak of. If your on about aaron sleazy and the likes of the black pill, (anti-gamers) i think they call themselves those guys are completely warped in the head.They are completely obsessed with the manosphere i'v seen posts chronicling conversations on RVF. And they fucking hate them. They want to prove "game" doesn't exist. Its their life mission. What do they even think "game" is? It's basically just learning how to flirting right... or am I missing something. Where they get their hate i don't know.

P.S, Are you Indian?
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 07:29 AM by Rick91.)
04-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Roosh's travels seem so boring that he should think about lying to spice them up a bit. More than three years of continous travel and not once have we heard a good story.

Greatest Gatsby is our Indian troll friend back again under a new incarnation. He managed to slip under the radar for a bit but I'm sure it's him.
04-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
Well that came out of nowhere. I am not Indian or even a minority. I have on the other hand read Roosh's blog, followed it for months, and even lurked over on his forum to know what people mean by Indian Race Troll. There was also a blog post that had Roosh's photos all over it and criticized his postings.

Apparently everyone that hates Roosh is an Indian then? My issue with Roosh's site is that he advocates and pushes game on to people which I agree with yet he never truly believes his own stuff. If game was all there is to it why should a man go to Brazil to get laid? I have had no issues in places like Canada or the USA. You have a man writing about game and telling people how it is the ultimate savior of man. Yet this same man bashes places like Toronto and the entire USA and tells men to get up and move. The same man also brings in dynamics like race and attractiveness into the picture to further create limiting beliefs.

If you want foreign tail because you want to try something new, I encourage that. If you want foreign tail because you cannot score in your own country, that is the mentality of the weak and the furthest you can get from game. The same game he claims to promote is the same game he leads his readers away from.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 10:05 AM by Greatest Gatsby.)
04-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zoom's post:
  • el mechanico
Zoom Offline
Gunner

I think you are making this into a bigger deal than it actually is. Fisto didn't make a thread calling out NN. He just said one of the trip reports didn't seem accurate.

Also I'm sure Greatest Gatsby is the IRT
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 10:35 AM by Zoom.)
04-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
(04-20-2013, 07:37 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Roosh's travels seem so boring that he should think about lying to spice them up a bit. More than three years of continous travel and not once have we heard a good story.

Greatest Gatsby is our Indian troll friend back again under a new incarnation. He managed to slip under the radar for a bit but I'm sure it's him.

But Roosh doesn't broadcast himself as an adventurer anyway, he calls himself a 'coffee shop guy'. He doesn't really physically travel he just lives in different cities doing his work, he's a writer, artists have traditionally had boring lives, the excitement exists in their head. If i had location independent money I'd hop around every few months too.
04-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(04-20-2013, 10:35 AM)Zoom Wrote: I think you are making this into a bigger deal than it actually is. Fisto didn't make a thread calling out NN. He just said one of the trip reports didn't seem accurate.

Well he said...

Quote:After speaking with a few other members about NN's reports, I am no longer a fan, nor do I believe his personal accounts.

He seems to be saying that Mark has more than 1 trip report that isn't accurate and that he doesn't believe his stories...essentially callig him a liar.

(04-20-2013, 11:10 AM)Ruxman Wrote: But Roosh doesn't broadcast himself as an adventurer anyway, he calls himself a 'coffee shop guy'. He doesn't really physically travel he just lives in different cities doing his work, he's a writer, artists have traditionally had boring lives, the excitement exists in their head. If i had location independent money I'd hop around every few months too.

No you are right he doesn't claim to be an adventurer but for a man who's 'job' it is so travel the world, fuck foreign women and write about it he isn't half dull. You'd think something exciting would happen in that time.

04-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
People have different experiences. Only way id write someone off is if they wrote about going to places that are known to be closed down or something. Or talked about going into high end places and pulling a hb8+ ONS every night. Let me go check and see if Fisto actually explained what in NN's posts were not accurate.

*After checking he didnt say why or gave any example to why NN's posts didnt seem accurate. That shit annoys me. If your gonna make a claim, back that shit up with something.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 12:43 PM by Dash.)
04-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
So one guy says Roosh is full of shit and he is automatically associated with a banned troll?

I am one of many people throughout the web who looks at his site as a joke and the fact that many bloggers have constantly called him out on his shit only reaffirms he lacks a lot of fans.

You guys should read the 48 Laws of Power and look at this law in particular:

"Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following"

He tells a bunch of average joes they can go to some country far away and have 9s and 10s throwing themselves at them. It is sad how desperate you guys are to believe this shit but life isn't that simple. Have fun spending thousands on a trip to a new country only to be disappointed by your results because someone told you she digs your western citizenship.

Sad how many people have fallen for it.
04-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Only way id write someone off is if they wrote about going to places that are known to be closed down or something

Didn't you get caught out doing that in one of your trip reports?
04-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-20-2013, 02:20 PM)RockingForever Wrote:
Quote:Only way id write someone off is if they wrote about going to places that are known to be closed down or something

Didn't you get caught out doing that in one of your trip reports?

Nope.

I listed a place that was supposedly closed (in Santa Marta). Never did I say or claim I went there.

As I mentioned before, I put down most the info I gather during my research phase in my data sheet that I think people would like to know, then go into further detail / give personal experience of the places that I went to.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 05:05 PM by Dash.)
04-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-20-2013, 07:52 PM)Van Wrote: I'd never write a data sheet about a place I have been to for less than a month.

That would be ideal, but most ppl cant travel for months at a time.

Personally, I dont even care if someone has even been to "x" place. If he can somehow give me the info I need (best place to go to on on x night for DTF girls, cheap hotel close to the action etc) Than it would be much appreciated and save me time.

Van, I dont recall you dropping a data sheet or write up on a place. What you waiting on?
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 08:16 PM by Dash.)
04-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Find Reply