• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont ever....
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Dont ever....
Get a non-neutered female cat. I was a dumbass and got a cat from another teacher without even thinking or asking about it being neutered. Its expensive here to get that done (like 300-400 bucks)

Its like a girl on her period x10000 for a week or two every month. I want to strangle this dang thing.

Tomorrow I am gonna put it in its crate and leave this cat inside a pet store / vet, then hopefully dip before anyone notices.

Ughh fml

04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

RE: Dont ever....
Why didn't you take it Dash? I'm more of a dog person, but cats are cool also.
04-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I would need to find a small grown dog that was already house trained. A puppy is way to much work. Cats are generally a lot easy to care for.

04-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Why what does this cat do during its time of the month. I'm not an animal person, they make me feel uneasy and they bite and scratch and I hate being cut, I heard they can sense nervousness and I also just learned cats scratch people and bite people for no reason at all.
04-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • Dash
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Most cats get very randy on heat and make pretty eerie moaning/crying sounds at night. You never lived in a city before and had the windows open at night? They get kinda loud when they fuck too, it sounds more like the tomcat is killing the cat with his pricked...well prick.
04-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

It is very easy to house train a puppy. Get a box, let it eat and put him inside. Dogs dont do their business in their box, let him out 20 minutes after eating. And he can learn within 2 weeks to do outside.

A puppy should only eat, shit and sleep, untill he is some 4 or 5 months old. Its leaving them with too much freedom that gets them to destroy and bad habits. You only need like 5 minutes a day to train him, and little more to feed him. When he becomes 5 or 6, its a great companion, and still, you should have a box to keep him. Its like his territory, and he will love to be there. There is nothing cruel about this, its animal behaviour (I am in the board of a dog owners and training organization)...
04-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Flying_Dutchman Offline
Stowaway

Dogs are great.

I always like to think that dogs are more for guys (unless you speak about the 'Paris Hilton purse'-breeds like Chihuahua's or Yorkshire terriers), and cats for girls. At least here in EE guys with cats are considered generally as not very masculine, in the best case. Or gay, in the worst case.

I have a dog myself, a 2,5 year old Australian Kelpie, and he is great companion. I work from home, and take him for walks/running 3-4 times a day. Great excercise for him as well as myself to get away from the desk/laptop for some time, even though in the snow/rain it is not always very attempting to go out.

Plus: he is a great chick magnet, as he looks nice and unusual (he is chocolate brown all over with green/yellow eyes), and is very friendly and enthusiastic towards other people/animals, unlike the typical dogs in EE, which are mostly agressive (pitbull/staffords/agressive German shepherds are predominant here). These breeds attract basically lower class stupid girls with a lot of make-up (can be sexy, though), who like bald-headed bodybuilders with tattoo's, without brains and conversation, but with a pitbull type of dog.

Smart and fun girls love to see a guy with a nice looking 'normal' dog of decent size. Yes, size matters here. Think labrador, golden retriever, boxer. A small dog or poodle type would be regarded as gay and does not do the 'trick' for you. At least in EE it does not.

A nice dog gives girls a good reason to 'safely' make some remark to initiate the contact (typically: "Oh, what a nice dog!"), or eye contact + smile long enough to open them. Especially since in most places in EE there is some backward 'taboo' for chicks to indicate interest apart from eye contact longer than half a second to a guy without being regarded and self-conscious as a slut.

Good idea to invite the girl for a instant walk, or take her number for this purpose if she can't right join you then.

Or show her pic's of your dog when you take her out, if she did not see your dog before. It gives her an idea/maternal instinct that if you like/care for animals and are able to take care of one, you could be a good and stable candidate/provider, that you like nature. Girls in EE love everything that has to do with nature, spending time outside of the city, in parks, and activities like walks, running, picknicks, etc., and that you are a (more or less) normal person with normal interests, and not just a sex tourist interested in chasing tail/partying/going out. Almost every girl I met in EE loves animals, cats and dogs alike, as well as nature, and it sparks interest when I tell her I have a dog.

Also, I pulled a some chicks, who told me they like dogs, for a SNL with the reason that 'they have to see my dog', usually after showing her pic's of my dog during the conversation. It gives them a good and valid reason to go back with you to your crib without the idea "oh, he asks me to go with him, so we can have sex". Only negative point here is that if a girl lets my dog lick her face and starts kissing him on his face (I hate that!), I don't feel like kissing her anymore. I experienced that once.

I also take my dog out for a walk after I come home from a party/club. It helps to get some fresh air after an evening out and too much booze and nicotine.

Pot training is fairly simple, like MasterClasses stated above.

Learn him to use a box as a puppy and to pee/shit ONLY in there. Just put him in there when he starts to pee/shit.

Next: bring him outside when you see him he is about to pee/shit. Mostly a few minutes after he eats or drinks, you will see he starts to 'search' for something, and circling around in e.g. a corner. Then wait till he does 'his job' outside, and reward him immediately afterwards (praise/snack), so he gets the point. It will not take long.

When I first got my dog (he was around 7 weeks old), I lived in an older flat on the 4th floor without elevator. This is not unusual in EE, I know people who live on the 7th floor w/o elevator!. I had to run downstairs to bring him to the garden like 6 times a day, until he got the routine. It did not take long, and he started to announce himself that he had to go out (by wheening, coming to you, or go to his leash/the door).

Dogs in general, like cats, are clean animals and don't like to shit/pee in their own 'nest', i.e. your flat/house, so they will get the point quickly when you offer them a solution for this problem.
04-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-29-2013, 07:11 PM)MasterClasses Wrote: It is very easy to house train a puppy. Get a box, let it eat and put him inside. Dogs dont do their business in their box, let him out 20 minutes after eating. And he can learn within 2 weeks to do outside.

A puppy should only eat, shit and sleep, untill he is some 4 or 5 months old. Its leaving them with too much freedom that gets them to destroy and bad habits. You only need like 5 minutes a day to train him, and little more to feed him. When he becomes 5 or 6, its a great companion, and still, you should have a box to keep him. Its like his territory, and he will love to be there. There is nothing cruel about this, its animal behaviour (I am in the board of a dog owners and training organization)...

it takes x time for a puppy to get control of his bladder.
04-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Find Reply