• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Review - Advice appreciated
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
Weekly Review - Advice appreciated
Between thurs and sat I did 20+ approaches. This is the most approaches I've done in that time frame. I've organized the data to see if you guys can shed some light.

Facebooks: 2
Numbers: 10

Out of those 12, 8 have been a fail. 1 I never pursued that much cause I had no interest I just did the approach to keep the momentum going. 1 we sort of set a date but looks like it's a flake. We agreed on thurs but after I responded with the time Im free she never responded. 2 I have not contacted yet.

Spots I gamed:
1. School
2. Train
3. Party/ bar
4. Street

The text I have initially send to girls whose number I got was: "Hey it’s -. It was nice meeting you yesterday. My facebook is facebook.com/xxxx add me.

4 never responded. 1 responded once then never added me and 1 had a bf.
I have been experimenting with if its better to text then msg on whatsapp. Def better to text i got %0 responses when msging on whats app even from the girl who seemed like we hit it off.

After that text Ive send something like: "This weekend I wanted to go see (insert movie title). You should come with me.

Now i'm not sure if for the second text this maybe too much but I have 2 numbers left and I want to make them count. Let me know what you guys think.
04-29-2013, 02:37 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Weekly Review - Advice appreciated
Your first message should have def not been "hey add me on facebook" Its fine to do that with online game with girls in diff countries you havent met and dont have their number, but not with regular chicks where you already have their number.

Get their number.

Then the following day send a message, like hey its x, from yesterday. how is your day going? do alittle back and fourth. then go quiet / cold unless she keeps messaging you. then the next day be like I am going to x tomorrow / this weekend, if your free id like you to join me.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013, 03:01 AM by Dash.)
04-29-2013, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
I know I gave that thought too but girls give there number out so easily that there has to be something she could put a face too.
04-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-29-2013, 03:07 AM)EL PADRINO Wrote: I know I gave that thought too but girls give there number out so easily that there has to be something she could put a face too.

If she liked you / was interested she will remember you. Text her later that day or the next and you will be good. Be sure to get something set up in the following days / week.
04-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

nice thread.

My advice would be to use reverse psychology. If FB is interesting, I would never "tell them" to add me on face. I could "inform them" that if they "can" add me if they prefere face, and then use some excuse to make them feel appreciated or something (depends on the local culture).

Most girls I know, unless they are cold hearted, they lack so much appreciation and some affection, that being nice, really nice, makes them keep close to you. I try to be nasty/nice. But my arena is a tough place... so there might be a bias.
04-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-29-2013, 09:25 PM)Van Wrote: Maybe this doesn't sound right to you but after two years doing this, my advise is to take the number / FB only if it's obvious that you're really into each other and that you're going to meet within a day or two because its crystal clear that you really like each other.

Think about meeting girls in a bar as if it's a first date between you two. It is your job to screen THEM for a 2nd date. Ask yourself "do I like this girl enough?" If the answer is negative - bounce to the next girl. If the answer is positive, stay there... turn it into a "date". Get to know her. She is RIGHT THERE. Why take a number and meet some other time? You like the girl, right? So start screening and checking for chemistry right there and then. Stay in set as long as you can. Don't just take the number so you can eject ASAP... be a man and try to close that deal right there in the same night. Taking a number after just 5 minutes is weak. I've done it tons of times but now when I think of it... it just doesn't seem right to me. During day game yea ,but during the night? It turns you into one of those factory made guys every girl meets 25 times every night she goes out.

I was speaking in general. Didnt really have any time constraints to it.

90% of the time I get the girls number as we are parting ways the next morning (night game). I rarely ask for a girls number at a bar/club.

04-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
For now Im still underage so I can't really run bar game. I also still live at home so that's why I mostly day game.
05-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • Ruxman
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

You look a lot like Vin Diesel.
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
(05-02-2013, 01:56 AM)EL PADRINO Wrote: For now Im still underage so I can't really run bar game. I also still live at home so that's why I mostly day game.

How do you open the girls on the street or school? you aim for 10 min convo or just fast 1min movie trailer type of approach?
05-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
In school I aim for 10 minute convos. The longest convo I got was 45 minutes. I usually go wt something simple like a comment on her book. On the street it's %100 direct game that last about 1 minute - 2minutes tops.
05-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Website Find Reply