• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vice: Cumbiaton
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: Vice: Cumbiaton
(05-07-2013, 10:14 AM)Dash Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 08:21 AM)mistersnort Wrote: I just watched the video dash, Il'' admitt I can see girls other guys would find attractive but none of them did nothing for me not even the slightest woody. I guess I just don't find spaniards and mexicans attractive. I do think the costa rican one you posted had better girls.

I dont understand some of you cats. I certainly have my preferences but I can see beauty in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. More poosy for me I suppose lol

I see beauty in them but I don't get turned on by them. They aren't ugly they just don't do anything for me. I can think of hot venezuelan whitish or mixed or hot brazilian even those mexicans they weren't ugly, but just didn't make me hard.
05-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
White Euro Latina's all resemble each other and can pass for numerous countries imo
05-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

(05-06-2013, 02:51 PM)Fel Wrote: So when it comes to Guadalajara, what's the cost of living like? is it comparable to places like Thailand?

Need to minimize liabilities though, specially when traveling in a budget? but Mexico does seem interesting, for one I like the food and the Guadalajara females look good, I'm sure there's some good boxing gyms there too, could be a good Thailand alternative depending on cost of living.

Okay, so let's see, if you get a regulare size apartment, well furnished and in a decent area, I would say you'd be paying around $500 -600 USD per month, you can always find cheaper ones. I recommend you get yourself a local newspaper and search them out. Guadalajara is not your typical Latin America dirt cheap city, unfortunately. Prices will be in the range of those at Mexico City, I'm pretty sure nothing you can't afford, standard gym fees are around 500 mexican pesos the month, depending on your likes.

Well, let's see, I would definitely say that a single guy in Guadalajara would do fine on or about a 1.5k USD budget a month. This may go down depending on your living accomodations and other regular expenses, if you reduce living costs you can go down to 1.2k USD, but that would be kind of on the edge, IMO. I suggest taking a look at the newspapers or go to vivastreet.com.mx, that should help you get an idea about it, although those prices are usually a bit higher than the ones on the newspaper.
(05-07-2013, 03:11 PM)mistersnort Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 10:14 AM)Dash Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 08:21 AM)mistersnort Wrote: I just watched the video dash, Il'' admitt I can see girls other guys would find attractive but none of them did nothing for me not even the slightest woody. I guess I just don't find spaniards and mexicans attractive. I do think the costa rican one you posted had better girls.

I dont understand some of you cats. I certainly have my preferences but I can see beauty in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. More poosy for me I suppose lol

I see beauty in them but I don't get turned on by them. They aren't ugly they just don't do anything for me. I can think of hot venezuelan whitish or mixed or hot brazilian even those mexicans they weren't ugly, but just didn't make me hard.

I'm trying to understand you, but I can't. Maybe you just didn't express your ideas properly. So you find Costa Rican girls more attractive? Given they look pretty much the same. I'll go with what Dash said about hot latin chicks.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013, 04:50 AM by Loy.)
05-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

None of the mexican girls I saw there turned meon,sorry, I don'tsee it. They not uglyI just can'tsee it
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Find Reply