Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zolo please make some regular poster here a moderator
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Zolo please make some regular poster here a moderator
I understand you are busy and all but there are regular posters here like rick91,rockingforever, van of victory, myself etc who need to be able to keep the recurring indian troll in place and out of the forum. Please make some regular poster a mod even if he just has ability to restrict posting or posting bans and you can review them. The point is not to ban guys who have disagreements but to just keep the indian race troll beheoth aka greatsy gatsby aka rea or whatever his name is.

He is even ruining the reputation point system. Half of the regular guys on this forum now have a negative rep point all from the same single guy. If he hates everyone on the forum why does he even come here. O yes of course to troll us all.

His trolling is funny for a post or two but he needs a regional ip ban on whatever alabama shithole he is in.
05-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Behemot Offline
Banned

RE: Zolo please make some regular poster here a moderator
aka

make a friend of mines moderator so he can ban the people I strongly dislike

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

also, miser snort seems to resemble banned user hernanday a lot, shouldn't that warrant a ban?
05-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Find
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

1. You are a notorious troll who no one wants and contributes nothing but board spam
2. I was banned for the same reason van of victory was, some kind of anti spam device of the forum where my internet connection broke and I clicked the post reply button 4-5 times but nothing happened nextthing I know 6 post in a row and an a computer generated ban.
05-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Find
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Sorry mistersnort but although it seems like a really good idea, I think it would be best if Zolo remains the forum moderator. I recently learned this the hard way as I was banned from the Rooshv forum. You see, they only have one moderator who goes by the name of Tuthmosis. Recently, there have been a lot of bannings over there with no explanations given. He gave me a 7 day ban which I complied with and didn't talk back after being released. Well I try to log in today and I see a sign that says: "Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: 7 day suspension Ban will be lifted: Never" I go to my email and I see that Tuthmosis has sent me a message. Most likely the email explains why I was banned but I can't even open it because I am banned from viewing everything.

Anyways the point of this wasn't to rant about Rooshvforum's system but to explain how giving one guy power, no matter their reputation, can cause many problems. I honestly feel like it's a dictatorship with Tuthmosis being the forum moderator. I think he can even ban Roosh if he wanted to because there's no one to put him in his place. The only alternative would be for there to be two moderators so the power is split evenly. Even then, I don't think it's a good idea.
05-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
It wouldnt be a problem imo.

People should primarily be banned from spamming and constantly igniting flame wars / pissing matches.

If someone bans someone without due cause then Zolo can make a new moderator and un ban the guy. Easy fix.

05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-09-2013, 09:01 PM)deb auchery Wrote: Get less and less inclined to post on here to be honest with all the bickering going on.

The bickering 24/7 is annoying. Thats the biggest problem with the forum imo
05-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Where is Zolo atm? Traveling? I don't believe he can't spare 5-10 minutes a day to check his own forum. It's kinda bad form.
05-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Find
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

(05-09-2013, 12:54 PM)planetasrat Wrote: Sorry mistersnort but although it seems like a really good idea, I think it would be best if Zolo remains the forum moderator. I recently learned this the hard way as I was banned from the Rooshv forum. You see, they only have one moderator who goes by the name of Tuthmosis. Recently, there have been a lot of bannings over there with no explanations given. He gave me a 7 day ban which I complied with and didn't talk back after being released. Well I try to log in today and I see a sign that says: "Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: 7 day suspension Ban will be lifted: Never" I go to my email and I see that Tuthmosis has sent me a message. Most likely the email explains why I was banned but I can't even open it because I am banned from viewing everything.

Anyways the point of this wasn't to rant about Rooshvforum's system but to explain how giving one guy power, no matter their reputation, can cause many problems. I honestly feel like it's a dictatorship with Tuthmosis being the forum moderator. I think he can even ban Roosh if he wanted to because there's no one to put him in his place. The only alternative would be for there to be two moderators so the power is split evenly. Even then, I don't think it's a good idea.

The point of having another normal moderator like the guys I named is that we all argue here, but there is sense or substance to our arguing. The IRT, just goes too far. I've had disagreements with lots of guys here, this isn't rooshv. We aren't trying to bang guys because we don't like their opinions or because they make fun of us or argue back etc. We are just trying to keep out a single Indian race troll user who keeps returning under different names. Right now this forum is very vulnerable to the IRT attacks where he posts naked pictures of his little dick on every thread like he did over on rooshv.

I had a thread where I posted girls I thought was hot, lots of guys disagreed we had an argument, but would I ban them for it, no. I would only ban the irt and I think those guys feel the same way.

And this forum did at one point have 3-4 moderators they just went inactive, no one had a problem with them, they kept out the irt for some time, but now he is back. Zolo is too busy sometimes to mod here, thats fine, but imagine what it lookslike to an outsider when they roll hereand just see every thread irt and irt dick pictures?
05-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Behemot Offline
Banned

The Mistersnort guy lies out of his ass and to have someone who is the member of his clique become mod is just insanity, it will result in a forum where every user who disagrees with them is automatically this so called "IRT". I will not have any of that.

A mod has to be impartial, he has to be able to read, and he has to be able to make the decisions as he sees fit. Mistersnort has a bad reputation from not just me but many other members on this forum who aren't even Indian, he should definitely be banned as he posts the most outrageous lies out there.

I simply try to contribute to discussions and get called Indian Race Troll out of the blue when I am just trying to contribute. I think OP's reputation speaks for itself, he should be banned permanently and by IP, no one wants him here and it is bad that he has managed to get by for this long.

Deb
Dash
Mixx
Rick91 (who somehow hates me)

Those are guys who add value.

Rockingforever
Sexyback
and OP

All three are here just to cause arguments and troll, can we just ban them so the forum can be a better place?
05-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Loy
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Simple solution to this.

You have a problem with x poster put them on ignore.

This bitching back and forth in every thread is getting fucking old.

Behemot, I dont know if your the IRT or not, and frankly dont give a shit either way.

But if I was you I would refrain from asking about "race" questions / issues. All the race issues have been covered here and on RVF and and now pretty much common sense. ie whites are preferred in LA and SEA, blacks do well in parts of Northern Europe, Latinos seem to be liked in parts of Eastern Europe, ect. And all that doesnt mean shit as people from every race and color are scoring every where.

Lets all just stick to giving out travel advice and stories and stop with the bitching, flame wars, and general hating on other members.

05-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I don't hate you your fun I look forward to seeing what you post even if it is very similar to what you have posted before.
05-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Find
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

where is the ignorelist,how do i add behemot to my ignorelist, god damn racetroll is annoying
Just don't come crying tome when he post dick pictures in every thread like he did on rooshv
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013, 08:20 PM by mistersnort.)
05-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-11-2013, 08:19 PM)mistersnort Wrote: where is the ignorelist,how do i add behemot to my ignorelist, god damn racetroll is annoying
Just don't come crying tome when he post dick pictures in every thread like he did on rooshv

Click on his name. Ignore button is on the bottom right.

05-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Find
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(05-11-2013, 11:14 AM)Behemot Wrote: Deb
Dash
Mixx
Rick91 (who somehow hates me)

Those are guys who add value.

Rockingforever
Sexyback
and OP

All three are here just to cause arguments and troll, can we just ban them so the forum can be a better place?

Mixx hasn't been here for months. Pretty sure he'd think you were an annoying IRT just like everyone else does though.

You are the single biggest troll the internet has ever seen. You go to extreme lengths to troll multiple sites and make the same posts over and over again about certain races in X country and are clearly fucking crazy.
05-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Behemot Offline
Banned

(05-11-2013, 11:39 AM)Dash Wrote: Simple solution to this.

You have a problem with x poster put them on ignore.

This bitching back and forth in every thread is getting fucking old.

Behemot, I dont know if your the IRT or not, and frankly dont give a shit either way.

But if I was you I would refrain from asking about "race" questions / issues. All the race issues have been covered here and on RVF and and now pretty much common sense. ie whites are preferred in LA and SEA, blacks do well in parts of Northern Europe, Latinos seem to be liked in parts of Eastern Europe, ect. And all that doesnt mean shit as people from every race and color are scoring every where.

Lets all just stick to giving out travel advice and stories and stop with the bitching, flame wars, and general hating on other members.

you are a role model member for all

Yet I do think we can benefit from handing out the advice that Asians and Indians do well in parts of the world too (eg: Northern Europe), you can look up information about Denmark where Asian international students date local women. Also Roosh himself said Indian men do well in Ukraine.

I never posted about race other than the race of women I like. Others just jumped on me. Yet if innovations and new findings in race are there then I think this forum should let other members know because that way we can attract a broad base of people and help men of all backgrounds.

Shouldn't our goal be that rather than tearing each other apart with racist insults?
05-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Find