Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zolo please make some regular poster here a moderator
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: Zolo please make some regular poster here a moderator
Look you already state you opinion 1000 times on where indians do well, what more do you want? I seriously don't get it, all your post are the same, "indian men kill it in europe and white girls bow down and hail the tiny hairy indian dick" whjat do youwant the rest of us to say?
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Behemot Offline
Banned

Relax mr arab, whew, as much as we bash Indians, at least they don't have it as bad as Arabs do in Europe, even the hookers don't want to touch Arabs.

I have just heard from members on the Roosh V Forum (Luckystar for example) and on other forums that have gone to Sweden and did well, same with Jeremy Soul who did outstanding there. This is something we should enforce that darker skinned men whether they are Indian, Black, or Hispanic can do pretty well in Sweden. Asians guys are loved there too. Arabs and Persians are hated because of the immigration from those areas and the bad reputation the immigrants have developed. Thing is, this is all throughout Europe whether it is western Europe or Eastern Europe.

Sure an Indian that looks like Jay sean might have some issues in Europe but Mohinder from Heroes is gonna have a good time.

What is wrong with me saying Asian, Indian, and Latino guys have areas in the world they can do well in?

Just about anyone that isn't Arabic, North African, or Persian has an area of the world they can do well in. If you fall into those three races though, WHEW, boy do I feel bad for you.

05-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Back from a weekend in Paris (and didn't see a single indian with a non indian woman...)

Why are you still talking about indians? None read this board.

Furthermore, I see I have been named.

I insist you desist from referring to me simply as SexyBack. If you address me you will do it as following

- Your Highness

- Your Majesty

- Your Grace
05-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Find
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Just about anyone that isn't Arabic, North African, or Persian has an area of the world they can do well in. If you fall into those three races though, WHEW, boy do I feel bad for you.

Arabs have a bad reputation but are thought to be rich so they get bitches where as Indians are generally thought to be cheap.

Persians....they don't have a bad reputation as far as I know.

North Africans probably do have a bad rep no doubt.
05-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Find