Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
I'd like to get a little chatter going on about gaming here. From what I've read on here and the people I've spoken to this place should be party centric. I am staying in Bascarsija, which is like a 5 minute walk to a couple of the bars posted on NN.

Party is good, but what about the girls? I'm working the pipelines to the best of my ability and it just seems like there are so few girls from Sarajevo. Is it that they exist but prefer not to use sites like badoo, okcupid, vk? Am I using the wrong sites?

Every time I pull up the site to pipeline there are these smoking hot girls from Belgrade and Novi Sad, but rarely any girls from Sarajevo...and if there is, they're not AS attractive to their slavic mates to the east.

So what gives? How is the gaming here? Suggestions
05-13-2013, 06:07 AM
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

RE: Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
You hit the nail on the head about Serbian girls on Badoo. When I went to Belgrade last year I got the same feeling.

I'll be in Sarajevo for 2 months studying. So, I guess I will have to make do
05-13-2013, 09:02 AM
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Cool city, lots of history and culture worth checking out, interesting place and yeah there is some nightlife but I don't see it as being much of a place to hook up. I can't say I tried much but it seemed too conservative to me and like you I couldn't find any girls on the dating sites.
05-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

(05-13-2013, 11:40 PM)Van Wrote: All these places where girls go out at night to posh clubs and act out like bitches - are perfect for day game. The same girl who is a bitch in tight dress and high heels during the night, is a cute student in jeans and tshirt during the day.

I'm finding it hard to do day game now because of my dance floor loophole but whenever I did day game I was astonished at the conversion rates. In lvov an instant date turned to a notch within 3 hours, in krakow 3-4 day game aporoches turned into 2 new notches, in vilnius a day approach converted... it used to be my bread and butter during my "van" months.

Speaking of Lviv, I'm trying to get there and Kiev in August. Super pumped at the possibilities. I'll wait and see how Sarajevo plays out before deciding, though
05-14-2013, 11:48 AM