Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old guys traveling for poor young girls
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: Old guys traveling for poor young girls
Yeah, you can stay in America and take advantage of poor 21 year olds (roll eyes). No one is poorer than an american student, and the way college tuition prices are going, when you count the net debt, half the students have negative net worth and are poorer than the poor people in thailand. So what if they make 35 grand a year waiting tables, they have a negative net worth.

Sure you could bang 20 year olds in America but you have to deal with American women, which is ultimately not desirable. Even Donald Trump figured out a long time ago, despite being richer than any of us will ever be, and being good looking (I've been told by several older women he was it in the 80s in terms of looks) he went and got him foreign women.
05-19-2013, 07:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Hate to be the partpooper, but the caveat has to be "those of us who are still able to fuck".

About 2/10 of us will have prostate cancer by the time we begin our 6th decade. No more humping after that. Another one will probably be dying of some other sort of more serious cancer. Another one is probably already six feet under due to coronary/obisity/arteriosclerosis. Given the lifestyle around here probably 1/10 will die from non natural causes (crime, suicide, traffic accident).

I'm going to be one of those 5/10 healthy guys, so there's 4 places left for the rest of you.

Go fetch.
05-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

I don't think age is really important anymore. The guys in here who say stay in shape are really right on. If you do that to some degree age is just a number. I am 39 6'4" about 215 pounds. I bench over 300 pounds and I mean a real bench actually touching my chest. My squat is decent and I have a small waist. Honestly I am in better shape then most guys I know in their 20's. I am lucky and have good skin as well. Women my age don't really ever show much interest in me. Really it is only women in their 20's to early 30's.

I have a friend at work who is 61. The guy is a beast. He squats over 400 and benches 315 for multiple reps. Looks maybe 48 if that. He is my inspiration. He has an incredible personality just enough cocky to make the girls love him. We both have good jobs... the kind with secretaries and offices...lol but nothing great. Still both of us attract women significantly younger.
05-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

when your young you think it's pretty off...

as you get older you can sympathise with it more...

then when you start getting old and realise it is inevitable for your good self you think its awesome and the way to go...
05-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:We should all aim to be awesome enough so even in our 50s we'd still be able to pull 20 years old, in FIRST world countries

How many guys do you know that are 50 and can do that though? You have to be seriously well off financially for 99% of girls to even consider it.
05-22-2013, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Meh, if you lie about your age and still look 40 then you could pull it off
05-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

How many 40 year old guys are dating 20 year old women in the West? Do you know any? I don't.
05-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

No. but i assume this doesn`t apply tothe west
05-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

You are young. Not a lot of people look at attractive old guys the same way as old fat dudes. Keep in shape and the world is your oyster.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2013, 03:15 PM by worldwidetraveler.)
05-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Find Reply