Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balkans
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

RE: Balkans
So, I'd like to update you guys thus far on my trip to Sarajevo. Today marks day 6 of my 2 month adventure here. City is great but boy am I starting to question my game. Previously in this thread some guys were saying how tough it is to game Balkan women. It is. I've been taking it slow because my main focus here is school/work.

I do not really get it....yet. I'll figure it out. A lot of these girls eyefuck the shit out of you and it doesn't matter where, the bar, cafe, maybe even just walking. I'll go over there and try to start gaming and I get nothing, just coldness.

Their conversations are all close-ended while trying to say as little as possible. Don't even try asking them a yes, no question because that is exactly what you'll get. I'm having a hard time getting any of these girls to open up to me (in both senses). My group (consists of 7 girls and me) is friends with a Bosnian girl and if it was not for her I'd really be losing my sanity. We are beginning to go everywhere with this Bosnian chick, which is great because she is bringing her friends with her and opening them is a whole different ball game.

It is hard to understand the dynamic here. I feel like being American hurts me given they expect me to play them or something and completely shut down when they're spoken too. The only maneuver that has seemed to yield even a little bit of success is opening by speaking some Bosnian. Who knows.

The big plus side on this is one of the girls in our group is a HB7.5 and happens to be from Kosovo and she revealed to me that she will wingman for me because she is interested in a 3-some. I will have to more than likely to her up on that offer.

I did at least secure a date today, headed to the cafe now, cheers!
06-08-2013, 09:12 PM
[-]
  •
Rad11 Offline
Deckhand

Yeah you get 2 bottles of your choice for that, queue skip, table and service.
06-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omsy Offline
Stowaway

(05-30-2013, 06:20 PM)Rad11 Wrote: Thanks for all the device Deb, il be checking out the clubs and the Facebook page before we go. We are planning doing.this VIP Belgrade at night for 60euro's each reckon it would.be worth it?

Rad would you recommend the VIP night? can you tell us a bit about your experience with it?
06-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rad11 Offline
Deckhand

(06-19-2013, 06:32 AM)omsy Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 06:20 PM)Rad11 Wrote: Thanks for all the device Deb, il be checking out the clubs and the Facebook page before we go. We are planning doing.this VIP Belgrade at night for 60euro's each reckon it would.be worth it?

Rad would you recommend the VIP night? can you tell us a bit about your experience with it?

Ive not done it yet, will be in Belgrade at the end of August, I'll report back if we decide to use it.

06-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omsy Offline
Stowaway

(06-19-2013, 07:04 AM)deb auchery Wrote: You know what, this kind of service would work very well in Ukraine. Rolling up to a club in Belgrade in a fancy car, then getting VIP treatment and a couple of bottles, then you have the girl's attention. You do the same in Kiev and you're a god.

Are you local belgradian Deb? would you recommend this VIP thing? I'm gonna be rolling solo though, which might appear too try-hard if i'm popping bottles on a table on my own.
I'm heading to Belgrade next week, I might try the VIP night, I'll report back if I do.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 11:14 PM by omsy.)
06-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Find Reply