Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Americans in here?
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

RE: Any Americans in here?
Been there, those dime pieces you talk about are tourists, difference between wanting to live there and being there. I have been to NYC and lived there before, not many stunners compared to other areas and believe me when I say the stunners are going after Wall Street guys. The reason I picked places like Boise and San Diego is because the entitlement of women in those places is not as bad.

The higher ranked the city and more world class it is, the more you will have to go through to get the higher quality women. A guy can go to a place like Boise for example and get a stunner who isn't aware of her value, for that same girl he would have to sweat and hope for the best if he was in NYC.

How many guys actually have the kind of status and wealth it takes to pull 9s in NYC? Tell me.

If this was a forum full of Investors and rich guys with decent looks and game we would be telling them to go to places in NYC where the dime pieces are. It isn't that kind of a forum. For the guys who don't have that golden status and good wealth, NYC and Los Angeles are a waste of time, same with Miami.

Second tier cities, college towns, and third tier cities are the ones that should be suggested.

Have you seen dime pieces in San Diego and Charleston? Thing is you don't need to be a wall street banker to land those kinds of beauties.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2013, 01:02 PM by Food N Liqour.)
05-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-25-2013, 12:56 PM)Food N Liqour Wrote: Been there, those dime pieces you talk about are tourists, difference between wanting to live there and being there. I have been to NYC and lived there before, not many stunners compared to other areas and believe me when I say the stunners are going after Wall Street guys. The reason I picked places like Boise and San Diego is because the entitlement of women in those places is not as bad.

The higher ranked the city and more world class it is, the more you will have to go through to get the higher quality women. A guy can go to a place like Boise for example and get a stunner who isn't aware of her value, for that same girl he would have to sweat and hope for the best if he was in NYC.

How many guys actually have the kind of status and wealth it takes to pull 9s in NYC? Tell me.

If this was a forum full of Investors and rich guys with decent looks and game we would be telling them to go to places in NYC where the dime pieces are. It isn't that kind of a forum. For the guys who don't have that golden status and good wealth, NYC and Los Angeles are a waste of time, same with Miami.

Second tier cities, college towns, and third tier cities are the ones that should be suggested.

Have you seen dime pieces in San Diego and Charleston? Thing is you don't need to be a wall street banker to land those kinds of beauties.

You should work on your inner game, you sound negative. I went to school and lived in the city for long time, I constantly got laid maybe not from 9's but a 7 in NYC could be a 9 anywhere else. As long as you have a spot of your own and you go out you will get laid in NYC. And I live in South Florida right now, there's no issue getting laid either as long as you put yourself out there and have your shit together.

I personally wouldn't travel to "Idaho" for poosy, there's nothing to do there. Also in Miami I have seen some of the wildest parties ever, I been to clubs where regular chics get naked right on stage. Miami is full of women who are willing to put out.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2013, 01:32 PM by iliekmilk.)
05-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

I have walked around Manhattan and like elsewhere, a 9 is rare. When you do spot on, best of luck getting with her. I have tried to daygame some higher quality women in NYC but only received good replies from tourist girls that average around a 6. My friend who models and is about 6"4 has had to settle for lower quality women. Nothing to do with inner game, big cities in the US attract a very materialistic crowd. Status and success speak volumes there. If you are making 6 figures or are a Paul Janka or something, move to NYC and Los Angeles. Now on the otherhand if you are just some common joe like you see on the forums.

Nothing about inner game, it is about logistics.

I won't even bother with NYC, Los Angeles, and Miami on the list, put Chicago on there too. Big cities with that kind of a rep are full of good looking women that overvalue themselves than they would elsewhere. Not worth it for the best results.

You say there is nothing to do in Boise. It is a college town and the fact that there is nothing to do makes it so there is only thing people there do a lot, fuck.

I am sticking to my list

San Diego
Minneapolis
Boise
Fargo
and add Charleston

College towns and smaller cities are great for logistics, good girl to guy ratios, and not as much fierce competition.
05-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-25-2013, 03:01 PM)Food N Liqour Wrote: I have walked around Manhattan and like elsewhere, a 9 is rare. When you do spot on, best of luck getting with her. I have tried to daygame some higher quality women in NYC but only received good replies from tourist girls that average around a 6. My friend who models and is about 6"4 has had to settle for lower quality women. Nothing to do with inner game, big cities in the US attract a very materialistic crowd. Status and success speak volumes there. If you are making 6 figures or are a Paul Janka or something, move to NYC and Los Angeles. Now on the otherhand if you are just some common joe like you see on the forums.

I won't even bother with NYC, Los Angeles, and Miami on the list, put Chicago on there too. Big cities with that kind of a rep are full of good looking women that overvalue themselves than they would elsewhere. Not worth it for the best results.

You say there is nothing to do in Boise. It is a college town and the fact that there is nothing to do makes it so there is only thing people there do a lot, fuck.

I am sticking to my list

San Diego
Minneapolis
Boise
Fargo
and add Charleston

College towns and smaller cities are great for logistics, good girl to guy ratios, and not as much fierce competition.

So how's Minneapolis? I always been interested in that city, but never been there.

05-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

Amazing.

It is one of the few cities in the North ranked by magazines as having the most attractive people, usually cities like those are in the south. A lot of the girls are White so not too much variety but tons of Scandinavian descendants, so if you are into those kinds of girls (know lots of guys that are), you need to go visit.

Pretty safe, very fit population compared to other areas, and it has the Mall of America. Definitely check it out.

Mall of America is an underrated place for daygame.
05-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I lived in Manhattan most of my adult life. I don't know where you've been, but you couldn't be more wrong. Perhaps you couldn't get into any of the clubs that are filled with 8s,9s,10s and the occasional 11. NYC is unbelievably full of the creme de la creme of south america and europe. I know so many hot girls from brazil and eastern europe that I met through promoter friends, I couldn't even begin to list them. NYC has the biggest population of models, most likely, of any city in the world (real models, not "models" that stand in the front of a club and welcome guests in many cities around the world).

You sound like the fox that couldn't get the grapes. But I guess that is how it feels if you cannot gain access to top tier clubs (its not just pay and get in for NYC, at all, most don't even charge a cover) and have no basis for being invited to dinner parties etc. And the Hamptons is the same deal.
(05-25-2013, 03:01 PM)Food N Liqour Wrote: I have walked around Manhattan and like elsewhere, a 9 is rare. When you do spot on, best of luck getting with her. I have tried to daygame some higher quality women in NYC but only received good replies from tourist girls that average around a 6. My friend who models and is about 6"4 has had to settle for lower quality women. Nothing to do with inner game, big cities in the US attract a very materialistic crowd. Status and success speak volumes there. If you are making 6 figures or are a Paul Janka or something, move to NYC and Los Angeles. Now on the otherhand if you are just some common joe like you see on the forums.

I am sticking to my list

San Diego
Minneapolis
Boise
Fargo
and add Charleston

05-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

IRT got the chop again? That was quick.

Global, Food n "liqour" (lulz?) is like 20 years old, he's not even allowed into clubs.
05-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

Getting laid here isn't difficult. There's something for everyone. I DHV in the NE corridor just from being from Atlanta. Same goes with U.K. and Aussie birds. Guys from those places will do well in the South.

When I guy tells me he wasn't getting laid in the U.S., I suspect he isn't doing any better overseas. Game is game. You got it or you don't.
05-28-2013, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Ah, got it. No wonder.

(05-27-2013, 05:42 PM)Sexyback Wrote: IRT got the chop again? That was quick.

Global, Food n "liqour" (lulz?) is like 20 years old, he's not even allowed into clubs.

05-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

If you have an accent and are from Europe you're getting laid in Buffalo. That is all there is to it
05-28-2013, 01:33 PM