• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Czech Republic
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
Czech Republic
Which cities in the Czech Republic are the best for ONS? And which cities have the most decent looking girls?

Prague seems awesome but ive heard about all the stag parties and sex tourist stereotypes

Some insight would be awesome Big Grin
05-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
RE: Czech Republic
Been in Prague on May last year. Got some action in the hotel by a girl who was working there and some action in Karlovy Lazne by two lesbians...I got the impression they were looking for a free ride but were willing to pay the price. Smile I stayed only three days but If I had to choose between Prague or Kiev, I would return to Kiev..
Not many opportunities for Day game in Prague and the Czech girls seem to be invisible.. If you finally go, focus your efforts on tourists..
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2013, 05:38 PM by minotavros.)
05-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

czech girls are really hot in my opinion and they're bodies are usually sexy. First time i was in prague was back in 2008 it was real good, i was able to chill with some local czech girls and they were easy going. I returned in 2010 and mood was a little different. I'm sure it was just bad luck on my part but the foreigner status didn't really do shit...the nightlife in prague is sex tourist oriented there are a ton of "strip clubs" located in renovated apartments lol. mainstream clubs on vanceslas square are also tourist traps. If you can dig up where the locals go, go there. It will most likely be outside of old town. I ended up going to club Mecca, and it was mostly locals. pretty refreshing actually, and i did well there

i gotta agree with the greek on this one. In prague, your best options for lays with minimal work would probably be the tourists because to the locals, you are not a commodity anymore and really have to put in the work.

I would say to game local chicks, head over to places like Brno, Karlovy Lazne, and other smaller towns where there are less tourists
05-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
I spent a few months living in Prague at the back end of 2010. I really like the place. With the nightlife there's a split of: clubs where you can meet mostly tourists (Lazne, Lucerna), clubs where it's mostly locals (Mecca), and clubs that have a mix between the two (Nebe, Roxy).

There's certainly no stigma against one night stands, although I did find it easier to ONS tourists and foreign students, but that's normally the case wherever you go. One thing that really helps with getting easy notches is the 24 hour drinking. If you've struck out at a club, then there are a few after hours places where people go (Battalions, Boat bar). If you meet a girl in one of these places you're not normally going to have to put the same level of effort in. It's also helpful if you need to spend more time with a girl you've met in a club before she feels comfortable going back to yours.

I think it's a great city to live in and will be considering going there again when I relocate in August, but if you're just looking at somewhere for a short-time to get a few ONS under your belt, there's cities that would be better suited to your needs. Anywhere that's a major tourist destination in the summer is going to be the easiest place to go to. I'd still recommend Prague though.
05-30-2013, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yea i will go to prague again and again any time i can,.....all the girls and lays aside, its a magical city
05-30-2013, 03:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
dontuan Offline
Stowaway

Yes, I'm planning a trip there in a couple weeks. The three cities I'm going to pick from are Brno, Ostrava and Omoluoc. Anyone have any insight on some of these places? Also, how would you compare czech girls to Polish girls as far as being DTF?
05-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

polish would prob be a little more DTF
05-31-2013, 03:51 AM
Find Reply