• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URUGUAY
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

URUGUAY
Has anyone ever been to Uruguay?? What's that like

From from what i read online seems like a nice place with chicks that resemble that of Argentinians
06-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: URUGUAY
From what I heard it is not a good place for pick up. Girls are more conservative. I wouldnt go unless ive been to these places first.

1) Brazil
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Venezuela
5) Paraguay
6) Argentina

big gap

7) Ecuador
8) Uruguay
9) Chile

06-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anamericaninbangkok Offline
Tequila Afficanado

Thailand
(06-06-2013, 11:02 PM)Dash Wrote: From what I heard it is not a good place for pick up. Girls are more conservative. I wouldnt go unless ive been to these places first.

1) Brazil
2) Colombia
3) Peru
4) Venezuela
5) Paraguay
6) Argentina

big gap

7) Ecuador
8) Uruguay
9) Chile

I've heard a lot of good things about Uruguay and Paraguay. If you're looking to move somewhere as an expat, Uruguay is supposedly top-notch. As far as women, they're not easy but I know several people who were or are living there and they found themselves girlfriends with little trouble.

An American in Bangkok Upcoming Expeditions

Video: AAIB Video Update

Video:Thai Women - 6 Rules
06-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Uruguay is good to go if you have a woman and want to retire in a mid income developing country that has first class amenties for those who can afford it. I wouldn't go there for women.

The general consensus is that Urguayan girls are difficult, about on par with argentine and are difficult like girls in chile but uglier than argentines. The only place you going to find easy attractive white women is east europe

Paraguay on the other hand are easy but look like ugly indians, no tits no ass and very ugly face. Next to Bolivia you'd be hard pressed to find uglier girls

why go to a place where you jsut going to see alot of 7s and 8s girls you can't obtain. I'd rather be in east europe.
06-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • No Pain No Gain
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(06-16-2013, 01:35 PM)mistersnort Wrote: Paraguay on the other hand are easy but look like ugly indians, no tits no ass and very ugly face. Next to Bolivia you'd be hard pressed to find uglier girls

why go to a place where you jsut going to see alot of 7s and 8s girls you can't obtain. I'd rather be in east europe.

There are plenty of good looking women in Paraguay. The attractiveness of the women there should in no way deter a guy from going there. Similar to Philippines. Ive actually heard the opposite in regards to tits and ass. I am going to look for site with the pics of the girls in the clubs in Paraguay and post them here.

A white guy doesnt have alot of exotic appeal and DHV in East Europe compared to Latin America and SEA. There is something intoxicating about having all eyes on you. That feel when you walk into a club and every girl is eye fucking the shit out of you.
Some pics from girls at the disco Coyote. Cant seem to find the facebook for the other main club there called Glam.

[Image: 403398_10151243626706684_1293838227_n.jpg]

[Image: 295838_10150382860151684_1739107915_n.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 02:09 PM by Dash.)
06-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Yeah because a white guy will have dhv in a country like uruguay that is like 98% white or white skinned or white looking?

Ever datasheet I read on paraguay was that they were ugly indians. Maybe those guys lied.
06-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(06-16-2013, 03:45 PM)mistersnort Wrote: Yeah because a white guy will have dhv in a country like uruguay that is like 98% white or white skinned or white looking?

Ever datasheet I read on paraguay was that they were ugly indians. Maybe those guys lied.

I was not talking about Uruguay specifically when I mentioned dhv, was talkng about LA and SEA in general. However, if Uruguay is like Argentina, its poorer class of people will be darker.

I am not sure what the people that wrote the data sheets you read were talking about. Saying Paraguayians look like Bolivians is a bit egregious. Maybe they just went to the country side or something and didnt hit up the main malls, universities, bars, and clubs in Asuncion. IDK.
I only found 2 reports on Asuncion on RVF which supports my claim of the girls in Paraguay looking like regular hispanics / mestizo with some white girls with European descent compared to Bolivia in which only 30% of the population is Mestizo.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6873.h...t=asuncion

The countries that are similar to Bolivia in regards to its people or a large number of people looking indigenous are primarily Mexico and Peru. Some other countries that are similar but not as many are Guatemala and Ecuador.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6873.h...t=asuncion
Edit* 2nd link is suppose to be the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerindian
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 07:30 PM by Dash.)
06-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Find Reply